PDA

View Full Version : The Crimson Hawks (chapter history-need advice)

hlaine larkin
30-08-2009, 23:09
combined with a friend to make one super log!
http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3912421#post3912421

hlaine larkin
30-08-2009, 23:44
crimson hawks-

Fiachra nuada (shrike) 195

tac squad Alpha
10 man
melta
drop pod
locator beacon
meltabombs

tac squad Beta
10 man
melta
drop pod
locator beacon
meltabombs

tac squad Theta
10 man
melta
drop pod
locator beacon
meltabombs

tac squad Mu
10 man
melta
drop pod
locator beacon
meltabombs

tac squad Delta
10 man
melta
drop pod
meltabombs

tac squad Gamma
10 man
melta
drop pod
meltabombs

assault squad Omega
10 man
power sword
melta bombs
stormshield
2 x plasma pistols

assault squad Sigma
10 man
power sword
melta bombs
stormshield
2 x plasma pistols

dev squad Kappa
4x lascannons

dev squad lambada
4x lascannons

the list of whats in the company-

inquisitorial additions-

Inquisitor ,power wep
acolyte power armour
warrior,melta gun
familiar
sage
chimera

3 demonhosts 397

10 deathwatch (counts as sternguard vets)
melta bombs on seargent
drop pod
locater beacon 300

Prodigalson
31-08-2009, 00:02
Have you taken a look at the Relictors? They are a group of Marines that would definitely be found in the company of a Radical Inquisitor.

Vet Sergeant Leander
31-08-2009, 00:22
I think that the Inquisitor had been declared hereticus it might bring up some issues with the marines he's hanging out with.

hlaine larkin
31-08-2009, 00:24
yeah thats why i wanna know what i can do with him :P cos he is radical due to his demonhosts- why would he hang with marines :D

hlaine larkin
31-08-2009, 00:25
i mean maybe the killteam is there to kill him when the oppurtunity presents itself but the chapter master ensures he is well protected so there hasnt yet been i dunno :P

MadDoc
31-08-2009, 14:42
I picked other, quite simply because a loyal (non-Radical/unduped/unmanipulated) Marine Chapter would never hang with a Radical Inquisitor with a Daemonhost. They'd likely spot him for the Traitor he is and sanction with extreme prejudice.

The only way would be if the Chapter had already been manipulated/duped by the Inquisitor into adopting Radical views of its own, which would mean that when he was declared Excommunicate Traitoris its likely that, not too long after that, they would be as well.

The thing is if they've been duped by him, they likely don't even realise it.

hlaine larkin
31-08-2009, 14:45
maybe he hides it? could that be a feasible option? the chapter master knows but aslong as no-one comes to harm they are fine. as soon as anything odd or demonic happens in the company- bang. bolter to the face. could that work?

MadDoc
31-08-2009, 14:59
maybe he hides it? could that be a feasible option? the chapter master knows but aslong as no-one comes to harm they are fine. as soon as anything odd or demonic happens in the company- bang. bolter to the face. could that work?

If the Chapter Master knows and doesn't gank the Inquisitor out of hand, then he (the Chapter Master) has Radical leanings himself, so by extension the Chapter would as well (via his influence).

Also any Librarians in the Chapter would likely sense the Daemonhosts nature. If he hides it, he'd be pulling off one hell of a trick.

Basically, possible but highly unlikely, and if the Chapter Master knew and didn't act on it, then he's likely a Radical himself already.

hlaine larkin
31-08-2009, 15:01
we dont have librarians :D they all mysteriously disappeared when the inquisitor turned p- but no1 liked the 4th company librarian anyways, he was a *****. but i can live with the chapter master being slightly radical. its all kicking backside for the sake of the emporer and if the inquisition want to try kill em, they are welcome to try :D

jhendy
01-09-2009, 19:49
maybe u could change the ordo hes in to the ordo malleus then he wouldnt be a heratic as they use demonhost 2 fight demons nd he still would be radical :D and dude when your marines nd my guard get on that apoc table in a few months :D (cant wait btw) we r goin 2 kick some ass :):D:p;)

jhendy
01-09-2009, 19:53
you no you were talking to me to day at gws about what the name of your home world could be how about Cadwaladr its celtic for battle :D

hlaine larkin
01-09-2009, 21:33
ofc we are :D and yes i like the home world, stuck on. make yourself a thread for your guard regiment and send a link to me so i can link em up !!

MadDoc
02-09-2009, 08:03
maybe u could change the ordo hes in to the ordo malleus then he wouldnt be a heratic as they use demonhost 2 fight demons nd he still would be radical :D and dude when your marines nd my guard get on that apoc table in a few months :D (cant wait btw) we r goin 2 kick some ass :):D:p;)

Not sure what background you've been reading, but if he uses a Daemonhost at all, regardless of the Ordo he belongs to, he'll be considered a Radical and a heretic.

Anybody who traffics in the Daemonic or Chaotic is considered a heretic, even Ordo Malleus Inquisitors. They just have a better chance of conning unsuspecting schmucks into playing meatshield so they can bail if things get too hot.

hlaine larkin
02-09-2009, 09:24
read the new thread, without him we cant save our homeworld- and he is a pretty cool guy :)