PDA

View Full Version : the 5th Cadwaladr fusiliers

jhendy
01-09-2009, 22:11
this thread is about my new guard army im doin the 5th cadwaladr fusiliers. my m8 nd i r havin r army linked by the fluff hes got a space marine chapter the crimson hawks. the base outline 4 the fluff is we both come from the same world but my army was a pdf regiment which just been trancferd in 2 the guard, if u no the fluff about how imperial plants give there yearly trith of men then u will under stand. when i hav finished my first few squads i will put them up on here 4 u c see nd some more on the background of my regiment 2 when we get round 2 writing it. lol :D

plz comment nd ur thorts nd ideas r much apresated :D

jhendy
01-09-2009, 22:16
some more fluff we just came up with on how the my guard nd my m8s marines r linked nd how they from my regiment recurt.

the top guardsmen in the regiment meet anually to compete in all aspects of soldiering- tactics,combat skills and improvisation skills, the finest of these- the best of the best are invited to be inducted into the Crimson hawks (being made by a friend of mine)

Surgency
02-09-2009, 00:24
Dude. Spell check... And Warseer doesn't really go for "netspeak"

SisterMordagg
02-09-2009, 01:09
I politely suggest you sketch things out a little more thoroughly before you post again. Although decent enough, Warseer really doesn't work with netspeak and poor formatting.
However, there are people glad to give out positive commentary. Just, right now, we don't have much to comment on.