PDA

View Full Version : CSM 2,000pt army list...

Scarecrow808
03-09-2009, 09:14
Hey all, as a veteran CSM player, i have picked up a few useful things such as: NEVER FIGHT DAEMONS WITHOUT PLAGUE MARINES OR A DEFILER, and the like. so, i'll get straight to the point, i need help to devise a 2000pt CSM army, that is Nurgle orientated, but also makes full use of heavy weaponry like lascannons, all help appreciated. The ScareCrow:D

grissom2006
03-09-2009, 10:42
for starter i'd look here http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113027

For second not go down the path one nurgle play did of this for a army of this:-

Deamon Prince (Wings, Mark of Tzeentch, Doombolt, Bolt of Change)
5x Terminators (Mark of Tzeentch, Twin Lightning Claw, Reaper)
5x Terminators (Twin Lightning Claw, Reaper)
5x Plague Marines (Plasmagun)
5x Plague Marines (Plasmagun)
5x CSM (Plasmagun, Mark of Nurgle)
5x CSM (Plasmagun, Mark of Nurgle)
2x Obliterators
1x Obliterator
1x Obliterator

The above army got butchered to say the least by a IG army and the concenus was the Army isn't that good a list. I for one think that it has to many Obliterators in it for a Starter and would of dropped the second DP.

Scarecrow808
03-09-2009, 11:29
Ah Huh, i like the sounds of that, but i already have a DP of nurgle, or i could possibly buy the standard DP? i don't know, Because i was looking for a, sort of fast army (shooty, and able to stay away from combat as long as possible, without getting caught). i was also thinking about filling up a heavy support choice with a defiler (no upgrades). and another with a land raider or vindicator, but i am unsure about which to use, so can any one help me with this problematic situation i seem to find myself in.....