PDA

View Full Version : white dwarf adeptus mechanicus army inquiry

stogzilla
03-09-2009, 20:01
Some years ago, some dude in White Dwarf made an Adeptus Mechanicus army using the Lost and the Damned army list. Does anybody know which issue it was, or where I might find some good articles and pictures on the web? I've found a few, but they aren't of the exceptional quality like that one in white dwarf. I know I own the issue, but i've looked thru twice and can't find it. arrg!

-Aaron

jlmb_123
03-09-2009, 20:19
Are you in Australia? It's the only AM army I've seen that GW have covered, and, although I don't read Australian White Dwarf due to Australia being the antipode (I couldn't resist) of the UK, but Dave Taylor's Adeptus Mechanicus army was online when each area of the world had it's own website. That may help, as he has his own blog.

Johnnyfrej
03-09-2009, 22:10
I'm in the middle of converting my vast Guard list into an AdMech. Though, I don't see how that effects your white dwarf issue. Why, in perticular, are you looking for this article?

Damage,Inc.
04-09-2009, 02:49
Some years ago, some dude in White Dwarf made an Adeptus Mechanicus army using the Lost and the Damned army list. Does anybody know which issue it was, or where I might find some good articles and pictures on the web? I've found a few, but they aren't of the exceptional quality like that one in white dwarf. I know I own the issue, but i've looked thru twice and can't find it. arrg!

-Aaron

I could be wrong, but I think it was an army done by Dave Taylor. Try Googling him and see what comes up.