PDA

View Full Version : Planetary Empires.....

MasterGideon
04-09-2009, 23:33
Hi All,

I am just working on a campaign using the Planetary Empires, I was wondering if anyone would care to have a look and give some C&C, I am still writing it all up, but its is riddled with spellings but you can get the idea what I am going for.

Thanks

MasterGideon

Stad
05-09-2009, 01:08
I like it, simple and effective. I would love to see more missions. Sabotage is good, but how about missions to soften or reduce number of slots available to attacker or defender...

MasterGideon
05-09-2009, 09:42
Oooo thats a good one! I like it, let me get my thinking cap on! Hmmm How would you choose to balance out if the attacker lose a mission that reduces the attackers slots?

MasterGideon

aeoglas
05-09-2009, 13:43
Very interesting. how about you invent some house rules for the different races? mabye dark eldar can attack anywhere on the board if they are next to a space port, regardless of whether it's adjacent or not to another spaceport, to represent them striking without warning at the weak and vulnerable, but they need extra campaign points to conquer tiles with buildings on them since they aren't interested in building empires? could be a good idea.

Aeoglas.

Stad
05-09-2009, 15:57
Well also, they all have a home hex right, well that could always use defender planetstrike rules for availability, but perhaps an army flag of major forces. Those would benefit from normal availability, but think of other sectors that might not be as defended. They might not have assess to max elites or heavies if one of your forces just took a pounding and saw you lost all your elite units on the board, would suffer -1 elite slots for next battle etc