PDA

View Full Version : warhammer 8th edition

RED9335
05-09-2009, 13:23
Ok, I didnt want to post this in the rumors section. Does anyone at all have any idea what some of the new rules changes are coming for the 8th edition? My local club is grasping for straws so to speak over this one and our store owner is very cryptic and understandably keeping his mouth shut over this. so maybe we can collect just what people may know or even speculate without wishlisting and try to put them all on here? the one thing we did get out of our store manager was that the summer 2010 campaign will be sort of a tie in, prep for some of the new rules changes, but like i said, he is very tight lipped on everything else.

Tarian
05-09-2009, 13:54
I think this would fit under "General" better, and I have no idea when 8th is coming.

Griefbringer
05-09-2009, 15:29
With the current GW rumour management policy in place, I doubt that anybody outside studio has any real clue about the changes (including the store manager of OP), and even in the studio there is unlikely to be any finalised version yet.

I would support moving this to general, but would not expect to see much beyond wishlisting.

In case somebody actually gains some news, you can expect them to get posted to the news and rumours section, and collected under the rumour round-up. In the meanwhile, have patience.

Condottiere
05-09-2009, 15:41
So far as to the date of BRB8, I say mid 2011, others have indicated 2010.