PDA

View Full Version : Just a quick question.....

Arkfatalis
09-09-2009, 21:29
I was talking to a mate recently about the IG REAVER TITAN PRINCEPS and the renegade Ogryn, which I thought where limited edition event only models, and he said he was going to get them at games day 2009. He remarked that they are supplied by forgeworld and you could only get them from events but are still available. I'm wondering if he is wrong,or whether or not you can still get these models at the forgeworld counter at games day 2009.

Crube
09-09-2009, 21:31
Thread moved to 40K General Discussion - not news or rumour

Crube
The Warseer Inquisition

Arkfatalis
09-09-2009, 21:33
Yeah, sorry about that I didn't realise I posted there and was checking just as you moved the thread, seconds after posting the thread.Sorry again and thanks for moving it rather than deleting it.

Spacker
09-09-2009, 21:57
Games Day is an event FW will be attending, so yes they will be more than likely available there - it's where I got mine last year, and they tend to bring the older event only models plus new ones each time. If you want to check for sure, just ring up and ask Forge World. I'll probably go along just to get a FW Death Korp mounted Commissar.

Arkfatalis
09-09-2009, 22:58
Games Day is an event FW will be attending, so yes they will be more than likely available there - it's where I got mine last year, and they tend to bring the older event only models plus new ones each time. If you want to check for sure, just ring up and ask Forge World. I'll probably go along just to get a FW Death Korp mounted Commissar.

Ok thanks, and the FW Death Korp Commissar does look cool :)