PDA

View Full Version : Lizards at 3k.

blackjack
10-09-2009, 05:10
This will be my first 3k Lizard list, It is very close to my 2250 list.

16 Temple Guard, Banner
16 Temple Guard, Banner

Slann, Becalming, Focus of Rumination, Focus of mystery, Bane Head, Cupped Hands, BSB

Slann, Beclaming, Focus of Rumination, Focus of Mystery, Soul of Stone.

2nd Level Skink priest on an EOTG

Scarvet, Coldone, Light Armor, Enchanted Shield, Piranha Blade.

18 Spear Saurus.

10 Skirmish Skinks
10 Skirmish Skinks
10 Skirmish Skinks

10 Rank Skinks
10 Ranks Skinks

4 Terradons
5 Coldone Riders.

2999pts if my math is right.

The only difference with this and my 2250 list is the second slann, the soul of stone, the cupped hands and the extra unit of TG.

SabaLoth
11-09-2009, 09:43
that looks like a nice competitive list to me. One question though. What is the itemselection for your priest? I hope some magic defense.

maybe drop one unit of skinks for a salamander. They are golden!

blackjack
15-09-2009, 20:09
My bad, here is the list with more detail.

16 Temple Guard, Banner
16 Temple Guard, Banner

Slann, Becalming Cogitation, Focus of Rumination, Focus of mystery, Bane Head, Cupped Hands, BSB

Slann, Beclaming Cogitation, Focus of Rumination, Focus of Mystery, Soul of Stone.

2nd Level Skink priest on an EOTG, w Plaque of Tepok

Scarvet, Coldone, Light Armor, Enchanted Shield, Piranha Blade.

18 Spear Saurus, Banner.

10 Skirmish Skinks
10 Skirmish Skinks
10 Skirmish Skinks

10 Rank Skinks
10 Ranks Skinks

4 Terradons
5 Coldone Riders.

1 Salamander w Extra Handler
1 Salamander w Extra Handler

2997pts

complexfire
15-09-2009, 20:15
Thumbs up.. Good list w/ revisions.. I don't want to play against you.. :)

mantanza
15-09-2009, 20:58
No Scrolls is bad, you should run 1-2 at this point level at least...

blackjack
17-09-2009, 18:15
8 Dispell Dice and 2 Becalming Cogitations, I think I will be alright against most opponents. I was thinking about a few power stones for one of my frogs through.

mantanza
17-09-2009, 19:24
You really think you will stop a DE or HE magic heavy list without dispel scrolls? What about WOC or DoC....they will laugh at your 8 DD and two cogs. You do relize you are going to be some pretty hard core lists correct?

blackjack
17-09-2009, 20:04
This is NOT an Ard Boyz list. Its for a regular 3k tourney here in town, the cheesiest list will even get a calling out with a spechilal cheeze award.

SabaLoth
18-09-2009, 06:22
i don't think you will need any stones.

maybe drop a unit of skinks and buy the rod of the stornm/blood statuette, or both.

Elves and humans hate the statuette :D

qwertycg
18-09-2009, 14:03
I am now taking the blood statuette and bane head together for some lovely hero killin action.

Malorian
21-09-2009, 17:48
You really think you will stop a DE or HE magic heavy list without dispel scrolls? What about WOC or DoC....they will laugh at your 8 DD and two cogs. You do relize you are going to be some pretty hard core lists correct?

I think it was enough magic defence.

There might be the odd nasty spell that goes off but overal the list is fairly resilient such that he can let spells go off and they won't hurt too bad.

Another thing to keep in mind is his scarvet assassin who can easily take out a mage and even the field if needed.