PDA

View Full Version : Inquisitor Day in York - 7 Nov 09

precinctomega
11-09-2009, 17:07
York Garrison's next Ten4Ten day has been booked for Sat 7 Nov 09.

This event is going to be held in aid of Help For Heroes (http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/index.html), Remebrance Sunday being the next day and all. The club's actually running two (or possibly three) 40k Apocalypse games as a mighty conclusion to the campaign we're currently running.

But I've booked three 4'x4' tables to playtest INQ2. Anyone pre-registering for the event will receive a draft copy of the rules and character sections and draft character sheets for the new edition. The games' outcomes may well have an effect on the Apocalypse battles, unlocking strategems and other advantages for the opposing sides.

As usual, Ten4Ten is ten hours of wargaming for 10 (hence the name). Registration documents will be available shortly at http://yorkgarrison.co.uk and PayPal payments should be made to madddok@yorkgarrison.co.uk (please mark all registration payments "Inquisitor" if you want a copy of the INQ2 rules).

The details are still being worked out, but a catered lunch may be available for a small additional fee (as the local hostelries were a bit sub-par last time!).

R.

P.S. I'm in the process of setting up a system so that anyone who wants to support Help for Heroes with a donation, even if you can't come to the event, will be able to do so.

benwagner1988
29-09-2009, 18:36
Just a minor bump! i know payday will probably be in the next day or so for most people, so for those who were delaying till then your time has come!

Remember the central event is 40k, so if any INQ players that fancied playing that they'd be welcome to as well.

Registration can be either entirely electronic (e-mail the form, pay by paypal) entirely old fashioned (post form and cheque to us) or a combination (send us the form by e-mail and the cheque by post!)

Hopefully this makes it easy for everyone!
We know pre registration is a change from previous events, but with 2 events running on the same day we need to make sure we have enough space for people turning up, and that we can accommodate everyone who wants to come!

Any questions drop me an e-mail - warboss@yorkgarrison.co.uk

Many Thanks

Ben

Warboss
York Garrison Wargaming Club