PDA

View Full Version : Hive Fleets

Gekiganger
13-09-2009, 01:00
I've been looking for info / colour schemes of tyranid hive fleets as inspiration for both chapter background / theming and how to do the tyranids in space hulk after recieving it. Laxicanum brings up this list.

Tiamet
Ouroboros
Colossus
Harbinger
Apophis
Dagon
Perseus
Locust
Scarabus
Ophidia
Hydra
Moloch
Jormungandr

The 3 in bold are the ones that, going by name alone, interest me the most - I understand Jormungandr is Phil Kellys fleet, any information on where I can find this? Wikipedia, being the failure that it is, said wD227 - I rummage through my box of WDs and find that it is a lie, that was a DE v IG battle report.

Any information on any of the above fleets, WD issue numbers to check out or schemes etc would be appreciated.

Charax
13-09-2009, 01:09
If people who contributed to Lexicanum bothered to put in sources, you wouldn't have this problem. :rolleyes:

Tiamet,Ouroboros and Colossus are in the Forgotten Fleets section of Codex: Tyranids - I'd say calling Tamet a "Hive Fleet " is pushing it, but whatever

Hive Fleet Harbinger is Sherman Bishop's (http://album.warpshadow.com/v/harbinger/?g2_page=3) hive fleet

Wiki has pretty good info on the rest. no pictures, but it does tell you a bit about them.