PDA

View Full Version : Dispelling w/TK

lcfr
14-09-2009, 01:54
The rules for TK incantations mention that when attempting to dispel enemy spells double 1s mean automatic failure, even though otherwise automatic failure and IF do not apply to TK magic. Since the rules for incantations do not specifically mention that TKs benefit from double 6s when attempting to dispel enemy spells, should it be safe to assume then that rolling two or more 6s gives no benefit when dispelling? The obvious answer seems to be 'yes, double 6s mean nothing when dispelling' but I thought I'd ask in case there was some kind of FAQ or errata dealing w/this.

Ps. where can I find the official FAQs and erratas?

Nurgling Chieftain
14-09-2009, 02:19
Tomb Kings dispel completely as normal. Double 1's and 6's have the same effect as they normally would, as nothing in their rules changes this. Basically, when you're playing Tomb Kings and you're dispelling you're not even doing incantations, no special rules apply.

The official FAQ's are found on the games workshop website. Look under GAMING->FAQ's and Errata's and follow the links as appropriate.

Kalandros
14-09-2009, 04:34
The rules for TK incantations mention that when attempting to dispel enemy spells double 1s mean automatic failure, even though otherwise automatic failure and IF do not apply to TK magic. Since the rules for incantations do not specifically mention that TKs benefit from double 6s when attempting to dispel enemy spells, should it be safe to assume then that rolling two or more 6s gives no benefit when dispelling? The obvious answer seems to be 'yes, double 6s mean nothing when dispelling' but I thought I'd ask in case there was some kind of FAQ or errata dealing w/this.

Ps. where can I find the official FAQs and erratas?

Games Workshop Website under Gaming tab is where the FAQs&Erratas are at.

And you need to remember they do not use incantations when they'Re doing a dispel, so double 6 works as normal for dispelling.