standard

THE SUPPORT

Stegadon
-Giant Bow

10x Skink Skirmishers

10x Skink Skirmishers

10x Skink Skirmishers

4x terradon riders

The Changes to the first list include the dropping of the chameleon skinks and the Razordon Hunting Packs. I've added a Terradon rider and Becalming Cogination, as well as a second stegadon.

This list i feel has less holding power from charges, however i think the extra magical defence and the second stegadon providing a more stable flank charger than terradons makes the list more well-rounded.

I suppose i'm eventually going to have to move the BSB from the stegadon to the Slann if i ever intend to use the chief as a flanker.

Critisisms on the list appreciated. As a side note, which of the following would you use to boost the list to 2250?

1) 6x Cold one Riders
- Standard

2) +8xSkinks and 1x Kroxigor to the pre-existing mixed unit
+4x Temple Guard
+7x Chameleon Skinks

3) Another Stegadon :rolleyes:

4) Upgrade the Stock-Standard Stegadon to an Engine of the Gods.

Cheers

jigplums
17-09-2009, 09:41
4) engine of the gods is so much better than the standard steggie, multiple engines are just nasty as they compliment each other nicely with burning alignment and being able to use multiple affects at once before getting close.

I don't think the list has enough magic defense as is, which is actually something lizzies can do quite easily. Diadem of power on a priest for extra dd if needed, lvl 3 hero slots from engine of the gods, etc...

although the chietan on steggie is cool, i would save him for 3000pts and get the EotG instead, but thats purely from an affectiveness point of view.

Necromancy Black
17-09-2009, 10:46
Banehead on that Slann. Lore of Metal or Death will make him a serious threat to any character. Great for kill BSB and VC generals (also getting past that stupid pendant of DE)

TG and saurus will hold a charge. After that, those two stegadons are going to wreck havoc with a flank charge (and ad 10US to outnumbering).

If you going to through the COR done, throw a Scar-Vet with them (maybe get rid of the second step for the points). You'll be amazed how much help having those extra 4 attacks as WS5 plus any magic weapon benefit (Piranha blade is insanely good for challenging, even against a unit champion). Give him the enchanted shield and light amour for that beautiful 0+ save.