PDA

View Full Version : Battle for Skullpass without bases

VilleVicious
17-09-2009, 16:58
I bought the battle for skullpass box today (for the rules and to sell the minis to friend in order to hopefully kure them into FB) and mine came without bases for the regular troops. The spiders and the troll had their base sprue but bases for the rest were missing.

Now I have to go tomorrow back to the gamestore and make a reclamation.:mad:

Has this happened to anyone else?

xragg
17-09-2009, 17:37
If you bought it still sealed, just call GW. They will ship you the missing bases. It happens every so often that bases or something odd is missing. They have never given me a problem over it.

Commodus Leitdorf
17-09-2009, 18:48
Yeah for stuff like this GW has pretty good customer service. Heck, you'll probably get a whole new BFSP set in the process.

gorenut
17-09-2009, 23:09
Agreed.. GW's customer service has never failed me. On 2 occasions I've had to call them up to let them know I had pieces that were either missing or broken. I was just expecting those pieces replaced (broken piece was champ's sword for Cold One Knights and the other was mission banner decoration for HE Lion Chariot) but GW just sent me a whole new box without even asking for the faulty ones in return.

Ekiel
18-09-2009, 00:05
I have a friend that got some 40k stuff that wasn't all there, or a little melted. GW sent him a replacement box. And who knows, maybe you might get lucky and score a second box set =) I am actually close to buying that box set myself.