PDA

View Full Version : 2200pts WoC

Morthak
21-09-2009, 15:05
I'm still relatively new to Warhammer, but after playing alot of 1500pts games I now get the game, and found I style of army I play best with. Heavy magic, Tzeentch Disc-characters and the usual mix of horsemen, DO and Knights. Anyway, here's the list.

Kologarn the Blazing
Sorcerer lord of Tzeentch lvl4
Disc of Tzeentch, Bronze Armour of Zhrakk, Golden Eye of Tzeentch, Spell Familiar, Rending Sword and Bloodcurling Roar.
- There to get Infernal Gateway and destroy cavalry with Bloodcurling Roar. Rending Sword seems a good way to re-roll to wound with his spells and BR.

Delerissa Infernia
Sorcerer of Tzeentch lvl2
Disc of Tzeentch, Book of Secrets, Power Familiar, Conjoined Homunculus.
-Flickering Fire and Pandeamonium would be his ideal spells, but Balefull Trans. or Treason wouldn't hurt either.

Hodir the Fearless
Sorcerer of Tzeentch lvl2
Disc of Tzeentch, Infernal Puppet and Talisman of Protection.
- Not sure about taking him, Infernal Puppet has to be in the army with Infernal Gateway spamming and BoS.

12 Warriors of Slaanesh
Halbers and shields, Full Command, Warbanner.

5 Marauder Horsemen of Slaanesh
Flails, Musician

5 Marauder Horsemen of Slaanesh
Flails, Musician, Light Armour

5 Chaos Warhounds
5 Chaos Warhounds
5 Chaos Warhounds
5 Chaos Warhounds

5 Knights of Tzeentch
Banner, Musician, Blasted Standard

3 Dragon Ogres with Great weapons

2 Chaos Spawns

Warshrine of Slaanesh

Hows that? I'm keeping the warriors for certain, I might only swap their banner for Rapturous Standard. Delerissa might not be necessary, I would swap her for a Disc riding BSB. Any thoughts?

,Morthak

Adam87
21-09-2009, 15:16
Im not sure the rending sword lets you re-roll wounds from spells or shooting.

Unuhexium
21-09-2009, 15:37
It's another of those RAW vs RAI situations. -.-'

I agree with Adam87 though. Per definition it might be legal, but it'll attract a lot of grumbling and under-the-breath cursing. You have been warned Morthak...

On a more constructive note: I'd swap around stuff a bit and give the Homonculus to the Sorc. Lord. Other than that the list looks solid, at least when it comes to firepower, your survivability is another matter.

Talisman of Protection is a bit expensive for what it does. You can get an Enchanted Shield for the same price and it'd bump Hodir's Sv to a cool 1+.