PDA

View Full Version : Chaos Legion Background

ThePrecious
22-09-2009, 19:50
Hi all I have a small csm force that I would like to expand on, but I need a good story/paintscheme

I was thinking of calling them either The Bound or The Shackled and putting small craft store chains on them.

The colors I was thinking were mainly black with mithril/boltgun details and red eyes.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a strong theme/army composition?
I would also like to "adopt" a cult choice such as berzerkers and make them my own.

Any and all ideas are welcome

trolly
23-09-2009, 00:40
hi,

are you try to put religious warband or something like that?
word bearers is the answer.
world eater can be use also as the kharn model have one bare hand with chain.

cheers,
:D

WastedWhiteBoy
24-09-2009, 03:33
Is it berzerkers you are digging in particular? They could be a Khorne worshiping warband that travels about and sows mayhem, or goes more for an undivided aim. How prevalent do you want this cult choice to be?

kylsnik ironhead
24-09-2009, 04:17
How about a Warband of Daemon-engineers so the name The Shackled could refer to the fact that they force Daemons into servitude to fuel their war machines so lots of Demonically Possessed Marines and Vehicles and you could start your own Obliterator-ish cult.

ntin
24-09-2009, 09:51
What about a group of renegade Black Templars? Color scheme is a close match, they have the manacle look going for them already, and favor close combat. In the previous Chaos Space Marine codex Daemonic Chains were used in binding rituals for Greater Daemons.