PDA

View Full Version : Harry The Hammer

Goblin Gonads
22-09-2009, 20:41
Can anybody tell me what the stats and rules are for Harry the Hammer? I have loked for a pdf on GW site but can't find anything.

I know there was a White Dwarf article but my son demolished my copy. Any help or pointers in the right direction would be appreciated. Thanks

Malorian
22-09-2009, 20:49
Sacrifice your son to the blood god... he will provide you with what you seek...

That or use google ;)

(We can't post stats/rules here)

Goblin Gonads
22-09-2009, 20:55
I am guessing you mean we "can't" post rules?

Kalandros
22-09-2009, 21:05
Except for stuff that was published online by Games Workshop o;

Wintermute
23-09-2009, 10:46
Except for stuff that was published online by Games Workshop o;

You can't post those either because that would be a breach of our rules on IP and of GW's Copyright.

BTW asking for rules to posted on WarSeer is also not allowed.

Wintermute
The WarSeer Inquisition

DarthSte
23-09-2009, 10:50
Here is a link to the Games Workshop website, where they are offering the rules as a PDF download:
http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/content/article.jsp?catId=cat1290033&categoryId=500004&section=&aId=6500005

Matt1982
23-09-2009, 11:15
Bought the model when it came out for the joy of painting, hadn't seen the rules till now... looking forward to the next time a really cheesey Daemons player offers a game and asks if special characters are okay. Five attacks at WS8, each inflicting D6 wounds which against daemons can be rerolled and allow no saves... muwahahahahaha! Forget Sigmar's poncey hammer, this is the real deal :) Cheers for the link!

GirathonB
23-09-2009, 13:19
Bought the model when it came out for the joy of painting, hadn't seen the rules till now... looking forward to the next time a really cheesey Daemons player offers a game and asks if special characters are okay. Five attacks at WS8, each inflicting D6 wounds which against daemons can be rerolled and allow no saves... muwahahahahaha! Forget Sigmar's poncey hammer, this is the real deal :) Cheers for the link! Take note though, some of his equipment doesn't exist anymore. You need the old Hordes of Chaos book to run him.