PDA

View Full Version : Other Releases for Cityfight 2?

Toxxys
16-01-2006, 18:19
I've been trying to find what other releases there will be for cityfight 2... so far I only know of the following:

Space Marines: Scout Snipers, New Vindicator

Imperial Guard: Vostroyan Goodies

Orks: New Burna Boyz, New Kommandoz

Eldar: New Rangers

Chaos: Nurgle DP, Lord in Termi Armor, Lucius The Eternal

Tyranids: New Biovore

Dark Eldar: ?

Necrons: ?

Inquisition: ?

Tau: ?

Are they doing realeases for every race or almost ever race? Will we see the new stealthsuits for tau?

ferrus
16-01-2006, 18:25
Current rumors state this:

Space Marines: Scout Snipers (plastic), Venerable Dreadnaught (plastic/hybrid) and Jump Pack Chaplain (metal)

Imperial Guard: Vostroyan Goodies (metal) and some rumours say a plastic baneblade... which I regard as highly unlikely... but what do I know?

Orks: Kommandos (metal) - as for the Burna boy pic it might actually be Kommando witha burna

Eldar: New Rangers

Tyranids: New Biovore, Special Lictor

Dark Eldar: Nothing (no surprise there then :rolleyes:)

Necrons: Nothing

Inquisition: Nothing - though new allies in the form of Imperial releases

Tau: Stealth suits

boogle
16-01-2006, 18:29
i believe the Sky Ray is due about then too, and that's about all

and the Vindicator has not been confirmed yet, it couls still appear with the Dark Angels

ML Kurze
16-01-2006, 18:33
What about the Vindicator?

Toxxys
16-01-2006, 18:39
I forgot about the lictor... and we won't be seeing a new vindicator yet? Damn.

i believe the Sky Ray is due about then too, and that's about all...

It's actually listed towards the end of the tau release schedule after the codex.

Kinda sux that DE won't get anything, I wonder how long we'll have to wait to see their new codex.

It does kinda make sense that he necrons aren't getting anything, although some alternate models like lords, wraiths or, tomb spyders sure would be nice.

It would be nice to release some alternate inquisitor models (especially some Maleus ones, the current ones sorta suck).

stahly
16-01-2006, 19:35
Eldar will get a plastic war walker and probably a new wraithlord (metal/plastic?)

Warsmith Strader
16-01-2006, 20:33
So does anyone know if the chaos terminator lord is metal or plastic?

Toxxys
16-01-2006, 20:57
So does anyone know if the chaos terminator lord is metal or plastic?

I would assume metal.

Eldar will get a plastic war walker and probably a new wraithlord (metal/plastic?)

Okay sweet, thought we had to wait for their new codex for those.

Brimstone
16-01-2006, 21:02
Metal for sure.

The Wraithlord/War Walker may be for CF2 or for the Eldar codex but the release schedule may merge together towards the end, still pretty much TBC.

Bregalad
16-01-2006, 21:58
Adding some info from a far away thread ( http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21527 ) and summing it up:

Space Marines: Scout Snipers (plastic), Venerable Dreadnaught (plastic/hybrid) and Jump Pack Chaplain (metal)

Imperial Guard: Vostroyan Firstborn Regiment, Command Squad, Assault Weapons, Officers, Troopers, Lascannon Team, Mortar Team, and Snipers.

Orks: Ork Kommando with Burner (GAW 50-52)

Eldar: New Rangers, possibly a plastic war walker and a new wraithlord (maybe later)

Chaos: Nurgle Daemon Prince, Lord in Terminator Armour, Lucius The Eternal

Tyranids: New Biovore, Special Lictor

Tau: Stealth suits, Sky Ray

Inquisition: Nothing - though new allies in the form of Imperial releases

Necrons: nada - only replicating old stuff.

Dark Eldar: who ?? :rolleyes: forget it.

New Cult King
16-01-2006, 22:42
Is the new Chaos Termie Lord Undivided or god-specific?

boogle
16-01-2006, 23:25
he's undivded

Toxxys
17-01-2006, 05:59
...Tau: Stealth suits, Sky Ray...

The tau release dates I saw listed the sky ray at the end of the tau releases (starting on March 13th and running till May 1st)... the Skyray was listed on the May 1st with Shadowsun. I coppied it right out of a thread here into notepad (and delted all the non-tau stuff so I could see what tau were getting).

RampagingRavener
17-01-2006, 06:58
No DE stuff? :cries:

Bah, I was hoping for some new mandrake models.

deathronin
17-01-2006, 08:42
just curious, but this is the 1st i have heard about city fight 2. Where are you getting your info from. Not that i dont doubt you. But I want tha same intell as you do, or is it just rumor?

philbrad2
17-01-2006, 08:54
just curious, but this is the 1st i have heard about city fight 2. Where are you getting your info from. Not that i dont doubt you. But I want tha same intell as you do, or is it just rumor?

Check out HERE (http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37) all the rumours are distilled for your delight & delictation into one easy to follow thread :)

:chrome:

panda
17-01-2006, 10:01
Brimmy, any chance of a pic of Luci or the Lord in TA?

Odin
17-01-2006, 10:30

I wish people wouldn't shorten Daemon Prince to DP, it confuses me. When I see "DP" I read "double penetration". Perhaps that just indicates my taste in films.:angel:

de Selby
17-01-2006, 11:38
Or Director of Photography. What's really disastrous is when those two get confused on a film set. Thank God, Daemon Prince isn't usually even an option in those circumstances.

New Cult King
17-01-2006, 11:46
Or Director of Photography. What's really disastrous is when those two get confused on a film set. Thank God, Daemon Prince isn't usually even an option in those circumstances.

Let alone a Nurgle Daemon Prince! I imagine a Slaaneshi Prince would feel right at home though ;)

Anyway, I second the motion for pics of the Lord in Termie Armour. I need something to inspire me to continue working on my neglected Iron Warriors, and a Lord in TA according to the new scale of Termies is just the ticket!

sakara
17-01-2006, 12:20
anyone know when the codex is realesed?

boogle
17-01-2006, 12:54
it's in this thread: http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19329

Mantis Warrior
17-01-2006, 15:03
whats the new IG stuff? any pics?

boogle
17-01-2006, 18:11
no not yet, although there are a good few threads in this section about their rumoured look

scwolf
17-01-2006, 19:43

I must be watching the wrong films then, because for at least 1/4th of my "collection" all three of those would apply.
:evilgrin: