PDA

View Full Version : 3 doc tournament lists 2250

fubukii
25-09-2009, 06:53
Ok now i have made a couple of Tournament DOC lists, now i am wondering which list people would like to face the most, in a competitive tournament. Note these lists are not meant for friendly games, mostly tournaments with entry fees and prizes and the such.
List 1
Thrister - Immortal fury, Obsidian armor, Fsb
Herald of tz - Spellbreaker
Herald of tz - Master of sorcery
Herald of khorne - Jugg, Bsb, Armor of khorne, Banner of unholy victory
3 x 10 horrors
2 x 5 furies
2x 5 hounds
2 x 5 flamers.

List 2
Keeper - lvl3, Torment blade, siren, allure of slannesh, enrapturing gaze
Herald of tz - spell breaker, master of sorcery
Masque
Herald of khorne - Jugg, Aok, Bsb, Great icon of despair
3x10 horrors (may drop 1 10 man block for 10 nettes)
2x 5 furies
2 x 5 hounds
6 flamers - pyro
1 fiend

list 3
Lord of change - Twin heads, Dark magister lvl 4
Herald of tz - power vortex, Fly
Herald of tz - Spell breaker, Master of sorcery
Herald of khorne - Bsb, jugg, Armor of khorne, Banner of unholy victory
3 x 10 horrors
2 x 5 furies
2 x 5 hounds
6 flamers.

oCoYoRoAoKo
25-09-2009, 11:28
voted 1. Though it is the strongest out of the 3 i quite like the challenge of fighting tough lists at tourneys. I do advise however, against taking the firestorm blade on the BT for the reason that nowadays we are seeing more and more stuff that is immune to flaming attacks (high elf dragon-dudes spring to mind). I would consider putting it on the jugger-herald instead.

Cy.

Chaseyboy1er
25-09-2009, 23:06
I would have to say that they are all competitive. but 1 is the most broken. and that's not a surprise from you butler.

Tzeentch Lord X7
26-09-2009, 05:01
if you swap the lord of change for kairos then the third one would be good for tournaments.

Jind_Singh
26-09-2009, 05:54
I like the 1st list - but I also have been bitten by games with the firestorm blade (damn dwarves and high elves!)
and im sure you'll see one of the 2 at a tourny - so maybe switch it out for something else???

medas
26-09-2009, 11:24
Tell you the true your 1st list is overpowered BUT, I was thinking of my High Elves Dragon army list with two units of dragon princes, your first list is completely useless.

Papawolf
26-09-2009, 20:26
first list is the best. second list is the worst (although still incredibly gay)

fubukii
27-09-2009, 18:30
Hmm interesting thoughts, i actually think the 2nd list is the best overal minus the lack of 2 units of flamers.

I feel the thrister is a good overal choice but the keeper and lord of change are much better greater daemons overal, especially when fighting other daemons or unbreakable armies.

SevenSins
27-09-2009, 19:29
of these three I'd like best to see number 3 lining up (as in easiest to beat, not easy though, easiest), I would least like number 2 leadership seeming to be a problem I have and number 1 would be a really rough ride.