PDA

View Full Version : FW khorne deamon prince

slayerofmen
25-09-2009, 12:53
Simple question to those who can answer it, a hard question for those who can't

the FW khorne deamon prince: does anyone know how many parts it is in. (linkage below)

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/khornedpandh.htm

specifically does anyone know if the shoulder pads come away and the strap across the back that "holds" the pads in place?

any help would be great cheers

P.S: huge apology to the mods for posting that less then smart thread before

Mannimarco
25-09-2009, 13:17
if hes anything like an'grath then the straps will be part of the torso and the entire shoulder pad will be a seperate piece altogether that just slots on top of the arm

MajorWesJanson
25-09-2009, 14:23
if hes anything like an'grath then the straps will be part of the torso and the entire shoulder pad will be a seperate piece altogether that just slots on top of the arm

Correct.
Words for the Word God:rolleyes:

Mannimarco
25-09-2009, 14:46
er.......ok

Whitehorn
25-09-2009, 14:49
Lots of bits. Even more spikes and horns.

IIRC both pads are seperate and slot into the shoulders, but the strap is part of the torso.

slayerofmen
25-09-2009, 15:23
so they are seperate, the shoulder pads that is, can i safely assume the scuplt where they sit is detailed and not just a smooth resting place for them?

Azhrarn
25-09-2009, 15:27
so they are seperate, the shoulder pads that is, can i safely assume the scuplt where they sit is detailed and not just a smooth resting place for them?

The skin texture runs some way under the shoulderpads, but not entirely.
Since both arms are seperate too the arms slot onto the blank spots, covering it for the most part, that leaves a small untextured area that is covered up by the pad and forms a firms resting spot for it.

Vassakov
25-09-2009, 15:28

Nope, the Skull Shoulder pad is an intergral part of the arm and the curved on covers a nasty join. Little in the way of options for not using them.

slayerofmen
26-09-2009, 05:02
so if they were left off it would need some green stuff work, or some wings... to hide the mess