PDA

View Full Version : Australian Realses

HaRdCoRe
11-05-2005, 10:23
when is the 400 $ set comign out in australia becasue im going to the bank this friday to start saving and i really need a month to save to when i went to the GW store in chadstone i asked the guys and they said near the end of the year and they gave me this webstie to ask around so is their anyone that can help me please :)

Oh one more thing um im not 100% sure wether this is liegal or not but me and my friend are going to buy 2 boxs of the fansty starter set right, and he wants empire and i want orcs so i give him my empire and he gives me his orcs
=
i get 2 boxs of orc boyz
2 boxs of archers
2 boar chariots
2 warbosses
and the rules and templates and dice

and he get the rule book and templates and
2 empire boxes or spear men
2 boxes of handgunners/rilfes
2 cannons and crew
2 lords

;) is this a good idea to do or not :) we only spend 150 for that (he spends 150 and i spend 150)

FlameKnight
11-05-2005, 14:35
Why would that be illegal???

It's a good way to get into fantasy though, swapping with a friend to get two sets of figures gives you a good base for an army, to add things onto in the future.

lorelorn
17-05-2005, 11:30
If you are playing Orcs then your best bet is to buy orc regiment boxes not the boxed set plastics, which are *********.

tzeentchgiant
17-05-2005, 12:42
If you are playing Orcs then your best bet is to buy orc regiment boxes not the boxed set plastics, which are *********.

I disagree I think your going about getting into fantasy in the right way, if you hate it then you haven't lost that much money, what a couple of dollars between friends?

Also I don't think you should be swearing.

Signing out this is TG member of world police for the Anti-Swearing-Organisation

Rövhalt
17-05-2005, 12:49
2 warbosses
2 lords)

You'll get the parts to make a battle standard bearer, and for Empire and Orcs they are damned useful. So a tip is to do 1 general and 1 BSB, for both armies.

rogal_dorn
17-05-2005, 14:02
Hey hardcore, you might get a better response to Australian release questions on:

www.wargamerau.com. Many of us there spend time on here too, but WAU is all Australian. You might even find a local opponent.

The GW Chadstone guys are pretty good.

As an aside, I didn't even know there was a $400 release coming out, but then again, I don't play much Fantasy.