PDA

View Full Version : Biker Nobz VS. Nidzilla

slingersam
29-09-2009, 05:44
My friend tells me at the local GW that Nidzilla dominate Orks almost everytime no matter what, because of pie plates and massed amounts of str 8 weapons. I argued and disagreed with otherwise they would be at the top of the Grand tourney can anyone help clarify this with solid proof, because I feel I'm right.

Hicks
29-09-2009, 06:18
Nidzilla dominating nob bikers?!?! :wtf: Between the abundance of cover saves, wound allocation, turbo boosting and the nids **** poor shooting ability, I don't see how nidzilla could cause much damage before getting hit with a tidal wave of S9 powerklaw hits. Seriously, nob bikers own nidzilla.

Arakanis
29-09-2009, 06:24
Nidzilla dominating nob bikers?!?! :wtf: Between the abundance of cover saves, wound allocation, turbo boosting and the nids **** poor shooting ability, I don't see how nidzilla could cause much damage before getting hit with a tidal wave of S9 powerklaw hits. Seriously, nob bikers own nidzilla.

Because Nidzilla can strike at I2 and have bajillion attacks at Strength 10? Plus, I mean, the beauty of nidzilla is that they tie you up with ripper swarms and then get the charge while you're mucking about unable to go anyways. Then the big boys stomp in and Flyrant you with 3+ Carnifexes and you die horribly under the mass of Strength 10.

I don't know about lots of shooting, but when you're toughness 7 have like, 5 wounds, reduce the enemies WS and attacks (Oh, lash whip) and still swing away at higher initiative with strength 10 no armour save? Who needs shooting? Bikes get owned at their own game. Plus. With Flyrant, Nids don't break and run. Bikes do.

Bodysnatcher
29-09-2009, 06:28
My friend took Nob bikers to devourer, played 2 Nidzilla games... and got pwnt silly. T7 2+ sv 5 wound crushing claw monsters do horrible things to Nob bikers if they catch them.