PDA

View Full Version : 3000 points DE

nieto666
01-10-2009, 04:36
People on other forums said my first list for the prelims for ard boyz was weak, yet I got first place. Anyways here is the list Im going to run in the semi's. Really good magic defense with 4 hard hitting units and lots of shooting. Suggestions are welcome and expected. Mind you I have never faced Daemons and Im looking foward to see just how truly cheesy they are. I also run a refused flank, my shooting and casters holding my center and one of my flanks while everything that hits like a ton of bricks holds the other and makes a attempt to outflank my oppenant.

Lords:
Dread Lord
SDC, cold one, Armour of eternal servitude, pendant of Khaleth, deathpiercer.

Supreme sorceress
lvl 4 upgrade, tome of furion, 2xdispell scrolls, dark pegasus

Heros:
Sorceress
Lvl 2 upgrade, 2xdispell scrolls

Death Hag
BsB, Banner of Hag Graef, runes of khaine, manbane

Master
heavy armour, shield, ring of darkness, biting blade, sdc

Core:

Assassin
ex-hw, rending stars, manbane
4x10repeating x-bowmen

special
7xshades, GW

12 executioners, champion

13 black guard, champion, crimson death, banner of murder

5 cold one knights, champion, ring of hotek

rare:
4xreaper bolt throwers
war hydra

wena
01-10-2009, 07:34
Looks like a tough list to me - who did you fight?

Paraelix
01-10-2009, 07:45
Why take a death hag when there are no other Khainite units?

nieto666
01-10-2009, 12:15
There is my executioners who will have ASF with str 6 which is a win to me. My original list had a dragon in it, which pretty much won me my first two games. I could keep my dreadlord on cold one or I could put him on foot with the whip of agony and have him run with the black guard.

EndlessBug
01-10-2009, 12:36
Why take a death hag when there are no other Khainite units?

Executioners are Khainite mate.

On the lsit, I'd swap the tome of Furion with the darkstar cloak and the master with an assassin with AHW and rune of Khaine. The Master's quite weak defencively, and an assassin will really help with so many ASF attacks. The lvl 4 already has 4 spells, taking dark magic will give her decent spells no matter what, there's no killer spell required in the dark magic lore IMO.