PDA

View Full Version : character on wyvern

gamershell
03-10-2009, 22:43
im thinking of having a Blorc character on a wyvern and im thinking of maxing out attacks with a killing blow, kikkin boots and pigstikka giving him 8 str.6 killing blow attacks and 3 str. 6 attacks. whats peoples opinion on this equipment?

w3rm
03-10-2009, 22:46
Seems pretty good. I like the Screamin' sword though. Its one of the best magic weapons in the game. Pigstikka only works if you charge em in the front though as they wont have a rank bounus if you rear chearge 'em. Which is exactly what you dont want your expensive lord doing.

gamershell
03-10-2009, 23:21
yeah i was thinking of using screaming sword, does this sound better then:
Black orc on wyvern with screamin sword, kicking boots, enchanted shield and the collar of zorga giving him a potential of 9 str. 9 attacks + the wyverns 3 str 6. with such chances on high strength i think killing blow is not that good and very few peaple have units with regeneration in my low competetive envirement.

w3rm
03-10-2009, 23:36
I like the second one a lot better. Just dont charge things head on and watch out for bolt throwers u should be golden.

Avian
04-10-2009, 00:21
im thinking of having a Blorc character on a wyvern and im thinking of maxing out attacks with a killing blow, kikkin boots and pigstikka giving him 8 str.6 killing blow attacks and 3 str. 6 attacks. whats peoples opinion on this equipment?
Illegal!

(as it is two Enchanted Items. :p)

w3rm
04-10-2009, 02:57
aww Avian you spoiled a perfectly good charchter combo. :)

shredshredxx
05-10-2009, 09:03
alas...

if only you could use both the gnashas and the kickin boots.

so much awesomeness could be had!!

but all that aside, i really like your second setup [: