PDA

View Full Version : 1000 points WoC army

LaiKay
04-10-2009, 04:45
I am new to WH and is wondering to start with WoC. Could someone give me direction on a 1000 points list of army.

I am going to buy the army book along with the figures but wondering what figures I should buy. I believe one battalion box is a must. Any other suggestion? Since there is no local shop at the place I live which I have to order from oversea. In order to save the postage cost, I would order everything in one batch. Thks.:)

Stuffburger
04-10-2009, 05:11
The battalion will get you to about 650-700 points. All you need to get to 1k would be a character or two and maybe one more unit. Depends how you want to shape your force- for a fast list add marauder horsemen, for a horde some more foot marauders, a chaos chariot for some punch.

Entweasel
04-10-2009, 09:59
Marauder horsemen are a must - fast cav is really helpful to an army without skirmishers or non-character flyers. I always try to take 2 units of 5 with throwing axes, really handy against enemy skirmishers and lone characters, or for the handy flank or rear charge to back up your infantry.