PDA

View Full Version : Wulfen Models

thoughtfoxx
05-10-2009, 18:18
Er.. where can one buy these? I suppose apart from e-bay.
Anyone know if GW plans to re-rerelease the 13th company wulfen? Damn those guys are perfect for mark of the wulfen models.

Silentbob10
05-10-2009, 18:21
these guys still sell them in box sets http://www.nugaming.com/html/s_m_space_wolves.html

t-tauri
05-10-2009, 18:38
these guys still sell them in box sets http://www.nugaming.com/html/s_m_space_wolves.html

That page is years out of date. Most of the miniatures there and the eye of terror codex have been unavailable for a long time. Unless you're very lucky and they've a lot of old stock hanging about your only option is ebay or trade.

I can't see GW rereleasing the Wulfen as they're not a unit in the new codex.

grissom2006
05-10-2009, 18:41
I was thinking the same thing the whole page has stuff on it that GW hasn't produced in ages. Like the battle force and 13th company boxes. I have heard a whisper thought that they may get a second wave release if they do they might doing blisters of them but thats only a guess on my part for that.

Other wise ebay or if your lucky enough to have one a store that sells minitures second hand.

Clang
05-10-2009, 19:11
Well, the way that Mark of the Wulfen works now (the model _doesn't_ lose their other weapons), I'm not sure the old Wulfen models would even be the best way to represent Mark of the Wulfen. Personally i'd just do some simple conversions of ordinary SW plastics.

grissom2006
05-10-2009, 19:12
Well, the way that Mark of the Wulfen works now (the model _doesn't_ lose their other weapons), I'm not sure the old Wulfen models would even be the best way to represent Mark of the Wulfen. Personally i'd just do some simple conversions of ordinary SW plastics.

They still lose them in CC.

Karhedron
05-10-2009, 20:42
Post a wanted add in the Trades forum. I found a couple of people willing to sell me some so there should be at least one chap left with some.