PDA

View Full Version : US Forgeworld Returns - a query [CLOSED]

Ragnor2004
07-10-2009, 17:06
Hey all just a random question. How would I ask forgeworld about returning a chimera door that has a strip of resin stuck over it (covering more than would seem acceptable). I'm from the us and dont have international calling and think it would be to costly anyways and their website says they cant answer emails. Lastly I would fax it but their site says the fax number is for the UK. So any ideas to help me out other than clean the peice myself, which unfortunatly I have tried and tried.

Cry of the Wind
07-10-2009, 17:09
Well a phone call will get you a new free part to replace the miscast one. If you won't call them they can't help you as they get way too many emails and take forever to go through them. I guess you can send an email as its better than nothing.

They won't bother with a return btw, its just easier for them to send a new one out and trust you're not screwing with them.

slingersam
07-10-2009, 18:29
Get a calling card for only 5.00.

Bregalad
07-10-2009, 19:36
Doh ... fooled again.
And I was thinking that old US Forge World would return :(

Lord_Crull
07-10-2009, 22:06
Doh ... fooled again.

Sadly no. Good times, good times.

Arakanis
07-10-2009, 22:24
I see I wasn't the only one who got his hopes up. :cries:

sigur
07-10-2009, 22:31
Doh ... fooled again.

Same here.

Borg451
07-10-2009, 22:46
Hey all just a random question. How would I ask forgeworld about returning a chimera door that has a strip of resin stuck over it (covering more than would seem acceptable). I'm from the us and dont have international calling and think it would be to costly anyways and their website says they cant answer emails. Lastly I would fax it but their site says the fax number is for the UK. So any ideas to help me out other than clean the peice myself, which unfortunatly I have tried and tried.

Us Forgeworld Returns?

surely you mean 'Our Forgeworld Returns'

oh.. you mean US FFS type it properly.. you cba to press the shift key to make the U capital do the same for the S.

Dumb ****.

AndrewGPaul
08-10-2009, 00:06
You could always write to them. Quaint, I know, but it should get there.

Hero adamite
08-10-2009, 01:04
Us Forgeworld Returns?

surely you mean 'Our Forgeworld Returns'

oh.. you mean US FFS type it properly.. you cba to press the shift key to make the U capital do the same for the S.

Dumb ****.

now now, no reason to be nasty.

AndrewGPaul
08-10-2009, 08:32
I can see Borg's point - it does change the entire meaning of the thread title.

Borg451
08-10-2009, 16:06
I can see Borg's point - it does change the entire meaning of the thread title.

Thank You , . .

Mojaco
08-10-2009, 16:10
Doesn't Skype save a ton of money?

philbrad2
08-10-2009, 19:31
Think this one is done ...

PhilB
:chrome:
+ WarSeer Mod Team +

FAQ
http://www.warseer.com/forums/faq.php