PDA

View Full Version : Name the mini game

Malice313
08-10-2009, 04:06
Having bought the recent edition of Space Hulk I decided to blow the dust of the old collection of 1st and 2nd edition stuff.

Amongst the floor tiles is a set given to me by a friend. He had purchased another mini-game inspired by the Advanced Space Crusade Scouts that revolved around Scouts from various Chapters fighting each other for artefacts aboard a Space Hulk.

I have been trying to remember the name of said mini game. My friends and I seem to recall it being called Space Marine. I remember this to be the name of the original infantry expansion to Adeptus Titanicus however.

Can anyone else help jog my memory?

threewolftats
08-10-2009, 04:20
could it be this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultra_Marines

threewolftats
08-10-2009, 04:21
looks like what you described anyway.....

oh oh how funny would it be for the new movie to be based off that?

Malice313
08-10-2009, 04:23
MAsterfully done sir! A hat and a cupie doll to threewolftats

threewolftats
08-10-2009, 04:24
I thank you! *takes Bow*

Alessander
08-10-2009, 06:55
it's a fun game. it came with 4 scout squads of 5 men, and can easily support ANY number of players provided everyone has a squad of 1 sgt, 1 heavy bolter and 3 bp+cc scouts. if you're low on players (ie 2), have each player take more than 1 squad. with a lot of players, teaming up (and betraying!) with other players is wicked fun. nothing like having your ally slam 3 doors, 2 cave-ins, two frag grenandes and a genestealer onto your final scout when he's making the final run home with the last artefact =C)

check with the house-rule on boardgamegeek. using space hulk doors and scratch-made cave-ins is fun (adds to the 3D effecet), but keep the relevant cards out of the discard pile until the obstacles are destroyed. otherwise the discard deck, which get shuffled back into the draw deck, leads to the gameboard being CHOKED with doors and cave-ins.