PDA

View Full Version : Where is the list with Teutogen?

Quin 242
18-01-2006, 20:28
I just saw the models for the Teutogen Guard and they look pretty nifty..

Where are these guys and are they allowed in any Empire army or do they have to be in a special list?

Crazy Harborc
19-01-2006, 00:29
I "think" they are mentioned in the 2004 Chronicle.

Have you tried trolling around the GW site??

NakedFisherman
19-01-2006, 02:43
They're in a WD (I can get you the number if you need it) and are also in the Storm of Chaos army book.

I think the Storm of Chaos website (www.storm-of-chaos.com) has the lists too.

chivalrous
19-01-2006, 07:39
I just saw the models for the Teutogen Guard and they look pretty nifty..

Where are these guys and are they allowed in any Empire army or do they have to be in a special list?

They were brought out for the Middenheim list featured in the Storm of Chaos campaign book but you can just as easily substitute then for Great swords in the normal Empire list.

Quin 242
19-01-2006, 13:54
They're in a WD (I can get you the number if you need it) and are also in the Storm of Chaos army book.

I think the Storm of Chaos website (www.storm-of-chaos.com) has the lists too.

Thank you ever so much.. Quite the find there. Thanks.

Griefbringer
19-01-2006, 15:01
Actually, there are two lists with the Teutogens: the Cult of Ulric list from WD/Chronicles 2004, and the Middenheim list from SoC.

And then there is the unofficial Ulrican variant list on the back of Empire book, where Teutogens count as greatswords.

NakedFisherman
19-01-2006, 15:16
Yeah. The SoC website only has the Army of Middenland list. The Cult of Ulric list is in a WD and in (I think) Chronicles 2004. If you already have an Empire army the Army of Middenland is the easiest way to incorporate Teutogen Guard.