PDA

View Full Version : Direct Only?

MarshallSam
08-10-2009, 20:54
Can anyone tell if any and/or all of these are direct from GW only or should my LGS have them as well. Its quite a haul to my LGS (over 2 hours away:eek:) so just didn't want to drive there and be disappointed.

Chaos Bastion
Moonscape
Temple of Skulls
Arcane Ruins

Mánagarmr
08-10-2009, 20:56
Can anyone tell if any and/or all of these are direct from GW only or should my LGS have them as well. Its quite a haul to my LGS (over 2 hours away:eek:) so just didn't want to drive there and be disappointed.

Chaos Bastion
Moonscape
Temple of Skulls
Arcane Ruins

In advance, I don't want this to come off as rude - but don't they have a phone?

loveless
08-10-2009, 21:29
It's best to call them, since there's no guarantee they'll have something in stock.

From what I recall, only the Chaos Bastion is Direct Only on that list - it's just a Bastion kit with a Chaos Accessory sprue added on.

grissom2006
08-10-2009, 21:58
That or instead of putting a post up on here look on the web page for GW and it has a ICON against items that are mail order only. I can tell you now that the Chaos Bastion is a mail order only item even, even a copy of WD said this was going to be a mail order only item.

IcedAnimals
08-10-2009, 22:01
My gaming store had I believe two of the four items you listed. But there are no GWs here and its an independant retailer who tends to sell more their terrain already fully finished. (Which I love, cus while I enjoy painting my models and do a damn good job I never seem to be able to make terrain look right)

But as was said, the best thing to do is just give your LGS a call and see for yourself.

LonelyPath
08-10-2009, 22:07
The only one I have not seen in the sotres for being Direct Only is the Chaos Bastion, I'm not sure if the Temple of Skulls became direct only or not since it's release though since I've not really checked.

Wiseman
08-10-2009, 23:03
Chaos Bastion is the only one thats Direct Only, GW stores stock the rest, though whether your stockist would have them in, safest bet is just doing a Direct Order.