PDA

View Full Version : Chaos Dwarfs, how much on ebay?

Styles
09-10-2009, 14:39
I have some chaos dwarfs that i was thinking about selling on ebay but have no idea what price I should be looking for?

I have warrior dwarfs, blunderbuss dwarfs, earth shaker cannon, lammisu, the guy with the hammer hands and hobgoblins.

Anyone able to tell me a vauge price i should be looking for for individual models?

stiltjet
09-10-2009, 14:44
I have some chaos dwarfs that i was thinking about selling on ebay but have no idea what price I should be looking for?

I have warrior dwarfs, blunderbuss dwarfs, earth shaker cannon, lammisu, the guy with the hammer hands and hobgoblins.

Anyone able to tell me a vauge price i should be looking for for individual models?

For the warriors it depends if it is the metal ones or the identical looking plastic version.

You should get a reasonable amount of cash for any metals, not very much for the plastic ones. That goes for the rest of the models also.

Will try to check your stuff out, as I would like to get some metal warriors and hobgoblins..

BigbyWolf
09-10-2009, 14:44
Forget Ebay...I'll give you 10 for them...

*moves hand across face in Jedi mind trick action*

It's a good deal!

Honestly, it would depend on whether they are boxed, painted etc...

Midevil216
09-10-2009, 15:36
I am going to wait until next year to buy the new models, just like I have done for 10 years now :(

azoxystrobin
09-10-2009, 15:45
The thing is, that once new models do come out (and GW are going to have to do something to renew interest in warhammer fantasy (apart from even more uber skaven))

Well the old models aren't going to be worth the lead the are cast in.
No one will even want to see them, when compared to the new amazing beauty models that will one day come out.

I totally agree with Midevil216.

Midevil216
09-10-2009, 15:52
The thing is, that once new models do come out (and GW are going to have to do something to renew interest in warhammer fantasy (apart from even more uber skaven))

No one will even want to see them, when compared to the new amazing beauty models that will one day come out.

Exactly what I was trying to say.

forthegloryofkazadekrund
09-10-2009, 15:53
if you go to www.chaos-dwarfs.com there is a thread under the trading section, or sell them there

Commodus Leitdorf
09-10-2009, 16:42

Speak for yourself....I certainly wouldn't give up my Old models for some new stuff. I spent enough money on my old school models and im going to keep using them. All new models will do is make it easier for me to bulk out my existing force as people dump there old stuff :evilgrin:.

Big hats 4 life!

Bregalad
09-10-2009, 20:34
Why not just look at the prices on ebay.co.uk yourself? All are present there.