PDA

View Full Version : which 2nd army

fishound7
11-10-2009, 04:41
I currently play dwarfs Thinking on starting 2nd army about to start buying models. I like to fully paint all my stuff so take this into consideration. I am thinking either between empire, Orcs and goblins, or new skaven. I love the fluff on empire and that its hordish. Love the crazy ness on orc's and I'd go ALL out horde with skaven if i choose. I like orcs and goblins for the challenge of it. Which do you think i should take?? I'd like to collect all of them but thats not gunna happen.

Condottiere
11-10-2009, 08:58
It would depend on which army you would enjoy playing and owning more, there's not enough information in the above post to actually point you in one direction or the other.

If Skaven is an option, put off your decision by a month and see how the new revision works.

The Red Scourge
11-10-2009, 09:52
Since you have a good army, I'd go evil :)

Also both Dwarfs and Empire play a lot with guns, which makes them a bit similar in playstyle - yes I know the empire has a lot of other options, but black powder will inevitably play a part in the force.

Then its a choice between skaven and orcs. Both armies with a lot of dirty tricks, and they're tremendously fun to fight.

Both are classic enemies to your dwarfs, which just adds to the fun, and allows you to borrow people an army for a classic fight.

Other than that its just a question of what models you like the best :)