PDA

View Full Version : What would the different IG world ride

CoolKidRoc
12-10-2009, 04:05
So I was just thinking to myself, about starting a new army DH and IG and was trying to come up with a good idea, if I do this I'd like some Rough Riders so I want to make something cool. And that means matching mounts with the group I go with, and I don't know who yet.... But anyways, what would the different IG group ride.

Cadian - Horses
Vahallan - Ice Bears?
Catachan - Leopards, Man eating plants?

What else...

noobzilla
12-10-2009, 04:16
Cadians would be more likely to ride bikes. It's the Tallarns that would probably mount up on Horses.

Valkyrie114
12-10-2009, 04:17
Motorcycles all around- I don't want to get stuck in the 41st millennium with something that that feels pain...

Gensuke626
12-10-2009, 04:22
So I was just thinking to myself, about starting a new army DH and IG and was trying to come up with a good idea, if I do this I'd like some Rough Riders so I want to make something cool. And that means matching mounts with the group I go with, and I don't know who yet.... But anyways, what would the different IG group ride.

Cadian - Horses
Vahallan - Ice Bears?
Catachan - Leopards, Man eating plants?

What else...

My opinion:
Cadian - Horses, Light Bikes, ATVs (like the Mongoose from Halo 3)
Valhallan - Ice Bears...you know what...ice bears is Awesome. yes They Ride Ice Bears!
Catachan - Tigers, Horses, Velociraptors
DKoK - Death Riders. Nuff Said
Mordian - Parade horses.
Tallaran - Camels...War Camels. or horses...or those dinosaur giraffe things from Forgeworld.

CoolKidRoc
12-10-2009, 04:22
Lol... IG feel pain though.

Bunnahabhain
12-10-2009, 04:39
Also seen as mounts for rough riders, of assorted types

Catachan giant toad riders
Large, ostrich like things- cadians and tallrans
Chaos flying discs ( seriously old fluff! http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Screamer) Traitors, of course.
Skeletal horses, for the skeleton IG
WHFB Cold ones- who wouldn't want a large reptilian carnivore as a mount!

My dress uniform ones use horses from fantasy, and have squads in matching colours of horse, as the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Household_Cavalry do, and have a rather similar look about them. If you're going to shamlessly steal stuff, do it from the best!

Blitz001
12-10-2009, 04:54
not to hijack the thread but how would you make a mongoose like thing for the cadians? that sounds really cool.

Zirnitra
12-10-2009, 05:19
I so agree... catachans on velociraptors would be great... that would be the only reason why I'd buy catachans, just to put them on velociraptors... :D

djinn8
12-10-2009, 05:52
Giant Flamingos. Points for anyone who knows where that's from.

Eldoriath
12-10-2009, 06:36
I put my catachans on cold one mounts to represent domesticated grox.

Kriegfreak
12-10-2009, 07:09
I put my catachans on cold one mounts to represent domesticated grox.

Winner!

Easy to do, and probably looks pretty awesome.

JHZ
12-10-2009, 10:11
Cadians would be more likely to ride bikes.
GW site used to have a guide on making Cadian biker rough riders.

It's the Tallarns that would probably mount up on Horses.
GW thinks so too:
http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?prodId=prod1130553#

NightrawenII
12-10-2009, 10:17

Ehm, Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa?:confused:

Gaargod
12-10-2009, 10:55
Thunderwolves!
No... wait...

The Machine 1000
12-10-2009, 12:13

GW thinks so too:

Yeah, but it worked out at about 3750 for 3 roughriders after buying all the required bitz, DE jetbike parts, et al.

Still, the finished article looked bloomin' great.

Lord Solar Plexus
12-10-2009, 13:34

Kill, maim, burn the trilogy, part 2?

noobzilla
12-10-2009, 17:22

GW thinks so too:

Guess I just know my stuff. :P I WOULD like to see the Cadian Biker Rough Riders.

That would rock my socks off, because thats like the one unit I don't have for my Cadians!

Eldoriath
12-10-2009, 17:29
Not a worl champion converter, but I'm slowly working up my skills ;)

madprophet
12-10-2009, 17:47
My Valhallan rough riders are modeled as Cossacks. I the long coat torsos from the Mordheim range, added legs from Chaos Marauder horsemen and heads from the hairy head sprue. I then made capes for them out of green stuff. I cadian arms and cocktail picks for lances and cadian arms and spare weapons to complete the figs. I made the fleece hats out of green stuff and mounted them on elfin horses with extra kit to look like Russian cossacks. Cold Ones would be a good replacement for the ponies.

I only made 5 of them, more as a modeling project than to actually deploy.

Eetion
12-10-2009, 17:51
Catachans wouldnt ride anything. Anything they could ride probably wouldnt survive on catachan..... or would try to eat them.
Id go for quads or bikes.

Kriegfreak
12-10-2009, 18:14
Catachan spider riders would be rad.

JagdWehrwolf
12-10-2009, 18:50
Oh God. Good Sir, for all that is pure and good in this world abandon the idea of bear riders...

Maine
12-10-2009, 20:14
Steel Legion - Quads/ATVs, buggies, or bikes
Vostroyans - Bears. Yes, definitely bears. Bear cavalry all the way. http://thxforthe.info/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/bear-cavalry.jpg

CoolKidRoc
12-10-2009, 20:19
Steel Legion - Quads/ATVs, buggies, or bikes
Vostroyans - Bears. Yes, definitely bears. Bear cavalry all the way. http://thxforthe.info/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/bear-cavalry.jpg

^
|
|
|

What he said :D

S_A_T_S
12-10-2009, 20:20
+1 Spiders, would look cool, as would Cold Ones for Catachan.

Saw this (http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs032.snc1/3228_1142266390604_1045795894_30429029_45023_n.jpg ) on B&S, looks awesome. SO +1 to Vahallan bear riders as well.

Vostroyans = cossacks/white wolf knights from WFB conversions.

Tallarns = something like that hairy ox like thing (http://www.gwiezdnewojny.terramail.pl/bitwy/tatooine/bantha.jpg) from on Tatooine in Star Wars.

Cadians = it probably should be bikes, but make them dirt bikes, nothing like as big as the marine bikes...

Modian/Praetorians = Something smart and functional, like their uniforms. Possibly a lion, due to the British connotations, so you could use the elven chariot-pullers.

Those old mutie mounts from GorkaMorka would be great for the Chem Dogs.

Can't think of any more regiments... Love to see any conversions of these!

JHZ
12-10-2009, 20:43
I sometimes think that people have forgotten that Tallarn was not a desert planet originally. It became one during the Heresy. So there wouldn't be any desert dwelling life there. Pretty much any life the Imperium didn't bring there, or the Tallarn didn't save with them. And horses, for one, could have been among them, as they seem to be pretty much all around the galaxy. After all, they are good for work and riding, more silent than motor vehicles to do some scouting and don't need fuel or maintanance. Also taste good.

I WOULD like to see the Cadian Biker Rough Riders. That would rock my socks off, because thats like the one unit I don't have for my Cadians!
They went with the old site. Basically they were just dirt bikes made from DE Reaver bikes, old HW squad gun mount wheels, etc. I think they costed like 80-90 pounds for 3, if you bought all the bits from GW.

I'd just go with SM Scout bikers. Remove the front shield and bolters, replace the biker and you're good.

Imperius
12-10-2009, 20:49
Catachans ride Catachan Devils... :P.

Hrw-Amen
12-10-2009, 20:57
Catachan 'Devil Riders.' Yes thats an idea, Devil Riders even sounds like a rough rider unit!

Mostly though, I woudl say bikes, quads, or any other bike related thing. Possibly even cut down (Armour wise.) sentinels like very light scout ones?

Most people will go for Cold Ones it seams i not bikes or horses, but t may be worth looking in your local toy shops. I got these baby giraffes in one and they make good mounts for rough riders.

PondaNagura
12-10-2009, 21:06
large birds (non-flyers)
or some strange combination-animal like from the Last Airbender series
bipedal robotic legs
monitor lizards
stilts?
ratlings: a slightly larger man
small mammoths - alternative to Ice Bears
grav-bikes for elysians, or maybe monobikes (doing that for scoutbikers)
savlar chemdogs had some ugly mutant steed looking beast back in a WD hey were featured in
maybe grox (eat what you ride when it dies)
those two-legged mutant horses from 'The Wizards'

jason_sation
12-10-2009, 23:25
Catachans are so tough they ride on Ogryns, or other Catachans.

Rob'
12-10-2009, 23:39

In my sig' :D

Raxmei
12-10-2009, 23:41
I once made a half-assed conversion of servitor horses for IG rough riders. They'd be a decent fit for tech guard or any regiment with close ties to the AM.

MacVurrich
12-10-2009, 23:56
IRC they're was a regiment in one of the Gaunts Ghost books that ha them riding chocobos for a better word description

Edonil
13-10-2009, 00:00

Struthid! Ah, that book was fun...Gaunt's Ghosts easily one of the best series BL has published.

JHZ
13-10-2009, 00:17
Why hasn't anyone already suggested the obvious: Valhallan Ski Troops (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2d/Japanese_ski_troops.jpg).

Lord Inquisitor
13-10-2009, 00:24
Most people will go for Cold Ones it seams i not bikes or horses, but t may be worth looking in your local toy shops. I got these baby giraffes in one and they make good mounts for rough riders.
This thread has had me snorting cola out my nose all the way through, but you, sir, win because you actually have painted imperial guard giraffe riders.

Which is awesome.

Culgore
13-10-2009, 00:35
Why hasn't anyone already suggested the obvious: Valhallan Ski Troops (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2d/Japanese_ski_troops.jpg). They would have to be some kind of future skis to make them cavalry speed

JHZ
13-10-2009, 00:45
They would have to be some kind of future skis to make them cavalry speed
No, they just need very determined troopers with an even more determined commissar behind them.

Besides, what is "cavalry" speed? In 40K a skimmer and a massive steel colossus on tracks move as fast, a winged monster can keep up with a dude strapped to a freaking jet engine, etc.

I've seen them. Can't find any pictures at the moment, but it was an army made of Valhallans, and the rough riders had skis. It's not just my fever dreams.

jason_sation
13-10-2009, 00:50
No, they just need very determined troopers with an even more determined commissar behind them.

Besides, what is "cavalry" speed? In 40K a skimmer and a massive steel colossus on tracks move as fast, a winged monster can keep up with a dude strapped to a freaking jet engine, etc.

I've seen them. Can't find any pictures at the moment, but it was an army made of Valhallans, and the rough riders had skis. It's not just my fever dreams.

Maybe some snowmobiles?

noobzilla
13-10-2009, 00:54
I sometimes think that people have forgotten that Tallarn was not a desert planet originally. It became one during the Heresy. So there wouldn't be any desert dwelling life there. Pretty much any life the Imperium didn't bring there, or the Tallarn didn't save with them. And horses, for one, could have been among them, as they seem to be pretty much all around the galaxy. After all, they are good for work and riding, more silent than motor vehicles to do some scouting and don't need fuel or maintanance. Also taste good.

They went with the old site. Basically they were just dirt bikes made from DE Reaver bikes, old HW squad gun mount wheels, etc. I think they costed like 80-90 pounds for 3, if you bought all the bits from GW.

I'd just go with SM Scout bikers. Remove the front shield and bolters, replace the biker and you're good.

You sir have given me hope! :)

threewolftats
13-10-2009, 01:10
I so intend to have these guys as my rough riders!

Neth_Oni
13-10-2009, 01:12
ellysian rough riders with roller blades ^^

MacVurrich
13-10-2009, 01:36
They would have to be some kind of future skis to make them cavalry speed

Just have the towed by some valkyrie

http://carcino.gen.nz/images/image.phpi/14746dd1/JetSkiing.jpg?cb=1115204527

or
http://pro.corbis.com/images/U1237544INP.jpg?size=67&uid=022DFDE1-A040-40CD-9024-C046D7F39B8A

Hrw-Amen
13-10-2009, 17:40
The trouble with skies is that they are only good on ice / snow (/ Water?) so if you did that and turned up to play an there was a nice green table, or some other type of thing it would look odd. Unless they were some kind of sci-fi hover skies that lifted a couple of inches above the ground etc.

Rob'
13-10-2009, 17:45
What about "return to the future 2" kind of hovering skate then? It would look awesome

Hrw-Amen
13-10-2009, 17:51
You could use those hovering skate board type things that the dark eldar fly about on. (If memory serves they were Helons or something like that?)

JHZ
13-10-2009, 18:07
The trouble with skies is that they are only good on ice / snow (/ Water?) so if you did that and turned up to play an there was a nice green table, or some other type of thing it would look odd. Unless they were some kind of sci-fi hover skies that lifted a couple of inches above the ground etc.
But the fact that tanks can be covered in snow no matter what the weather is, and troops can have heavy clothing and fur hats in the desert, or no shirt at all in any blizzard, is not a problem, or taking urban camo into a thick jungle.

The models are just tokens to play with. Those Marines don't walk into battle without helmets and their armour is not as damaged as shown, they're just glorified playing pieces.

Skis have been used in real life, and since the Valhallans are from an icy death world, and the Imperium is a dick, they've surely have done some sking. Why waste good petrol to ferry some grunts, when they can just as good move themselves with two pieced of wood and some sticks?

Bunnahabhain
13-10-2009, 18:34
I think I am going to have to convert some ski troops. It's such an obvious idea, that can both work, and be 40k-ified.

The trouble is, I already have far more than I need, but two platoons could be useful. They can always been veterans if needed..

Desert thunder
13-10-2009, 20:59
Cadian - Motorbikes
Catachan - They might be brave enough to mount a Catachan Devil
Valhallan - Toboggan?
Mordian - A horse
Tallarn - Some sort of Elephant thing, or they could try ride a squig

JHZ
13-10-2009, 22:34
How about Tallarn worm riders?
http://www.albinokraken.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/worm_rider.jpg
All you need is to make a sandy base, some worm visible through it and a rider on top of it.

Shai Hulud!

Bunnahabhain
13-10-2009, 22:45
A sand worm would be the size of a bio-titan, and a little difficult to transport between war zones...

It has potential though.

The Guy
13-10-2009, 22:46
Surely the ski idea would work if you attached rockets to the back?

With a little 'acme' sign attached :D

I could convert a guardsman marbo to have a snowboard instead! Because he's cool and don't follow no rules :cool:

Could you give the Tallarns magic carpets?

Caiphas Cain
13-10-2009, 22:55

Hahahahaha! You sir, win this thread, and the next three you post on :D

JHZ
13-10-2009, 23:11
A sand worm would be the size of a bio-titan, and a little difficult to transport between war zones...

It has potential though.
Easy, transport them young. Or just their eggs.

But imagine the hilarity that ensues when one gets away and starts to live inside a ship.

"Captain, I think the ship has worms."

Eldoriath
13-10-2009, 23:12
Problem with catachans riding catachan devils is that they are not rough riders, more like monster riders. They are the size of tanks or near enough when adult. Seen the rules for the things btw? These rules are plucked from the old GW website.

Catachan Devil

WS BS S T W I A Ld Sv
Devil 4 0 6 5 3 3 3 10 3+
Devilspawn 3 0 4 3 1 5 1 10 5+

Points/Model: 100 for a Devil, 15 for a Devilspawn.

Number/Squad: 1 Devil or 1-5 Devilspawn (if constructing an 'army' count the Devils as HQ or Elites and the Devilspawn as Troops, Fast Attack or Heavy Support).

Options: One Devil may be upgraded to a Fiddler for +25 points. Fiddlers are Strength 8.

SPECIAL RULES:
Monstrous Creature: Catachan Devils are massive, brutal killing machines. They roll 2D6 for armour penetration and ignore their opponent's Armour Saves in close combat. This special rule does not apply to Devilspawn.

Difficult and Impassable Terrain: Both Devils and Devilspawn can negotiate all kinds of impeding terrain with ease. Devils and Devilspawn roll an extra D6 when negotiating difficult terrain. In addition, they treat impassable terrain as if it were difficult, so long as they roll high enough to pass through it in one move if they do not roll high enough they simply stop at the edge.

Stealth: Devils and Devilspawns are able to blend into foliage silently and swiftly, all but invisible to the naked eye. They gain +1 to their Cover Save while in jungles or forests.

Fleet of Foot: Devils and Devilspawns are able to cover a vast distance swiftly in great bounding springs. In the Shooting phase, any Devil or brood of Devilspawn may move an additional D6" (provided they are not engaged in combat). This additional movement ignores difficult terrain.

Burrow: Devilspawn often creep up on their prey by tunnelling underground. Devilspawn may Deep Strike if the mission allows.

Objectives: Devils and Devilspawn never capture objectives of any kind. They have no interest in things they cannot eat or kill.

Damocles8
13-10-2009, 23:39
Catachan - Velociraptors

Velociraptors are too small...maybe you mean Compys?

Bunnahabhain
14-10-2009, 00:56

Is it a roughly horse sized vicious predator, with nasty claws, jaws, and a higher IQ than your average Ork?
If so, we don't care what it's called...

JHZ
14-10-2009, 01:37
I have to say that I'm a little sad that Rough Riders don't get A2, since everyone who's ever played WHFB knows that the horses are something to be feared, which in 40K terms would mean that they get +1A, just like Seekers get vs. normal 'nettes.

Didn't the old GW site feature the rules for Xeno Mounts? I think it was 4pts. per model, they loose Fleet but gain +1 to armour save (with carapace made 3+ Guardsmen) and you get one extra attack at S4 in CC. Can't remember if it used the rider's WS or hits on 4+.

And where's my option for a Rending Pony mount?

madprophet
14-10-2009, 01:59
Ramshackle Games has 28mm bikes that would work well with IG figs - they go for about US$4

http://shop.ramshacklegames.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=6&products_id=152

MadDoc
14-10-2009, 02:18

Sorry to go slightly OT, but the largest Compsognathus (Compys) specimens that have been found are about a metre long (about 3 feet), before that they were believed to be around chicken sized, they're amongst the smallest of the known Dinosaur species. So Compys are even smaller than V-raptors.

Regardless any type of larger Cold One-esque Dromaeosaurid would make for a cool mount. Although the Dromaeosaurs are believed, for the most part, to have been kind of gangly.

Gensuke626
14-10-2009, 02:28

I think you're getting your dinosaurs mixed up. Compsognathus fossils of what they expect to be full grown adults tend to be only 28 inches in length. Velociraptors, in reality, were small dinosaurs (About Turkey sized), but since most people use Jurassic Park as a point of reference from Dinosaurs, saying velociraptor elicits the proper response from the listener as compared to Herrerasaurus which is closer in proper height for a mount, but is a relatively unheard of species of dinosaur outside of those with an interest in the subject.

MadDoc
14-10-2009, 02:51
I think you're getting your dinosaurs mixed up. Compsognathus fossils of what they expect to be full grown adults tend to be only 28 inches in length. Velociraptors, in reality, were small dinosaurs (About Turkey sized), but since most people use Jurassic Park as a point of reference from Dinosaurs, saying velociraptor elicits the proper response from the listener as compared to Herrerasaurus which is closer in proper height for a mount, but is a relatively unheard of species of dinosaur outside of those with an interest in the subject.

I kind of bet you to it there Gensuke626. ;)

Also you're slightly off on the Compys there, you're forgetting the larger specimen found in France in the 70s, marking the earlier finds as juveniles and placing the adult length at a little over a metre.

Herrerasaurus is around the right size (still lightly built though), personally I think Utahraptor (less the feathers attributed by some paleobiologists) would make for a better looking, and somewhat imposing, mount with its large sickle clawed 2nd toe.

Eldoriath
14-10-2009, 06:35
I think the mainpoint is that a veliceraptor kind of animal thats sized up a bit to fit using as a mount should be an appropiate mount.

Squelch
14-10-2009, 11:30

I thought Deinonychus was closer to the size and shape of the raptors in Jurassic Park. Velociraptor just sounds better.

Bunnahabhain
14-10-2009, 12:06
I don't know what all this fuss about dinosaurs is really. There are far more exciting fossils in there, like leaves, and pollen*.

Anyway, on topic , for ski troops, any ideas for good counts as lances? I have one idea, but would like to see what others come up with.

* Yes, they are exciting. Paleo-Climate indicators FTW!

Damocles8
14-10-2009, 19:17
I don't know what all this fuss about dinosaurs is really. There are far more exciting fossils in there, like leaves, and pollen*.

Anyway, on topic , for ski troops, any ideas for good counts as lances? I have one idea, but would like to see what others come up with.

* Yes, they are exciting. Paleo-Climate indicators FTW!

Sunny Bono hitting a tree?

Side note*

IMDB info on Jurassic Park

"A velociraptor is generally believed to have been 3ft tall and 6ft long. In the movie, they are 6ft tall and 9ft long. Its dimensions are based on another dinosaur called Deinonychus, which was referred to by paleontologists as "Velociraptor antirrhopus" during the early nineties (when the film was being made). Therefore, a mix up was natural (this is mentioned in the book)."

CoolKidRoc
14-10-2009, 21:15
I could've sworn it was UTAH raptor that was the size of the ones from Jurassic Park, the fossil had not be discovered at the time of the movie, but he loved the idea of the Velociraptors but to make them more scary he made them bigger.

And after the film was done they discovered the Utah Raptor which showed yeah it could've been that big.

Also something to note, Velociraptors had Feathers :D Can you see Catachans riding feathery dinos?

tu33y
15-10-2009, 15:06
Could you give the Tallarns magic carpets?

dats racialist innit? (insert ali g voice)

and also, i HAVE done a search but my powers are maybe weak....

but wuldnt valhallans ride taun-tauns?

NightrawenII
15-10-2009, 15:50
I kind of bet you to it there Gensuke626. ;)

Also you're slightly off on the Compys there, you're forgetting the larger specimen found in France in the 70s, marking the earlier finds as juveniles and placing the adult length at a little over a metre.

Herrerasaurus is around the right size (still lightly built though), personally I think Utahraptor (less the feathers attributed by some paleobiologists) would make for a better looking, and somewhat imposing, mount with its large sickle clawed 2nd toe.

This.
The Utahraptor is Velociraptor from Jurassic Park. The Deinonychus was the biggest raptor at the time of making the film (technically), but Spielberg wanted a raptor of twice of his size.
Source: Raptor Red, Robert T. Bakker

Maine
15-10-2009, 21:50
I posted earlier but figured I might as well show it.

Steel Legion rough riders on quads:

http://www.mainecoon.net/~chris/ModelsInProgress/ATVRoughRiders1.JPG

This was my prototype. I have 9 more quads already made. Will be doing panzerfaust-like RPGs for the shock lances.

I haven't greenstuffed the longcoat yet - I might not, as in my mind SL RRs might not wear one. But without it look a bit too Cadian still.

CoolKidRoc
15-10-2009, 22:02
I posted earlier but figured I might as well show it.

Steel Legion rough riders on quads:

http://www.mainecoon.net/~chris/ModelsInProgress/ATVRoughRiders1.JPG

This was my prototype. I have 9 more quads already made. Will be doing panzerfaust-like RPGs for the shock lances.

I haven't greenstuffed the longcoat yet - I might not, as in my mind SL RRs might not wear one. But without it look a bit too Cadian still.

Dude those are pretty cool, the bike looks a little big for him but it's all good. You should've gone with Tri's though :D

http://gadgetscrunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/brp-spyder-roadster.jpg

Gensuke626
16-10-2009, 02:10

The phrase "Short Ranged Limpet Mine Launcher" immediately comes to mind...as does "Meltabomb onna Stick."

Havock
16-10-2009, 03:46
Each other, of course!

Bunnahabhain
16-10-2009, 09:43
I am on the verge of suggesting captive dinosaur geeks, possibly paired up and pulling chariots, would be a good idea...

Raxmei
16-10-2009, 10:37
Another guardsman standing behind the rider banging coconut shells together.

Hey, the thread was already degenerated.

CoolKidRoc
16-10-2009, 14:48

Hey, the thread was already degenerated.

Was it, I think you just killed it :(

I'm still going with Giant Ice Bear Mounths for my Vahallans (well when I make them that is)

S_A_T_S
27-10-2009, 14:55

Killed it? This is WIN! May actually be forced to drive all the way to Norwich tomorrow to buy a box of Cadians and some green stuff to make these...

Lord Inquisitor
27-10-2009, 15:08
I've seen this - not for 40K, but for a fantasy brettonian army, with knight and peasant mounted on a cavalry base. Very funny.

CoolKidRoc
28-10-2009, 17:03
I've seen this - not for 40K, but for a fantasy brettonian army, with knight and peasant mounted on a cavalry base. Very funny.

Lol Awesome :D

So second question!?!

What would the different worlds use as there Hunting Lance???