Special:

15X Grave Guard
Full Command

15X Grave Guard
Full Command

15X Grave Guard
Full Command

Total: 2490

I could drop the Hauberk and lord of the dead for avatar of death and drop a unit of skeletons for two corps carts with balefire to further my magic phase and the BSB joins a unit of skels in the front to create a castle of bone

Malorian
16-10-2009, 19:25
You need a bunker for your unarmored vampires, and although you have anough units that any could be a bunker you could save points by dedicating one and keeping it to ten models.

Now you also have one majot problem: undead don't work well as a horde.

Sure it's great to have lots of units but things will start to go bad once your opponent starts linking combats.

For example: Two units of skeletons fighting two seperate units of chaos warriorss each lose by 4 and lose 4 models from crumbling. Now if the combats are linked now you are losing by eight and each unit is lossing 8 models from crumbling!

To fix the list I'd turn the three small units of grave guard into two units of 20 (drop the rest for points) and turn the 4 units of 20 skeletons into two units of 15 and one unit of 10 (bunker). With the free points add the support units such as carts and hammer units.

LanceSaba
16-10-2009, 19:35
the grave guard were going to be the keepers of the caster vamps and one unit of skeletons was going to hold the tomb blade but i could drop 15 grave guards for another unit of skels so it would be 4 20X skeleton units 3 10X grave guards 2 corpse carts and drop the armor off the BSB and/or drop lord of the dead for avatar of death but that seams expensive just to get heavy armor.

Should i make the skeletons the bunkers instead and make the grave guards the front liners instead.

Malorian
16-10-2009, 19:39
Vampires with no armor in the front ranks die VERY quickly. Your opponent will just charge them and kill them with even fast cav.

More big units of skeletons are not the answer. Skeletons don't win fights and as I said many skeletons lossing lots of fights is even worse.

LanceSaba
16-10-2009, 19:44
so.. make the 3 10X grave guards the front lines 4 15X Skelles the bunkers for the characters who will jump out before combat maybe get 1 8X fell bats