Juggernaut, Armour of Khorne, Firestorm Blade

15x Bloodletters: 210
Full Command

Full Command

Full Command

3x Bloodcrushers: 285
Full Command, Icon of Endless War (khorne herald goes here)

3x Beasts of Nurlge: 300 (nurgle herald goes here)

Power: 5
Dispell: 4 +SoS

What do you think?

Falkman
21-10-2009, 14:27
Seems like a really nice list, I don't think anyone can hate on you for playing daemons with this list.

blackjack
21-10-2009, 16:11
It's a fine list. Advising you to improve it power wise would be self defeating as you are obviously going for something balanced. Well done.

puppetmaster24
21-10-2009, 16:21
this list may be the balanced deamon list people on this site have crying for.

good on you.

crazywhiteboydance
21-10-2009, 16:22
I was thinking about swapping out the crushers for fleshhounds, but crushers look awesome on the table even if they aren't as resilent as they canine counterparts.

crazywhiteboydance
21-10-2009, 16:27
this list may be the balanced deamon list people on this site have crying for.

Balance was my intention, anyone can make a powerful daemon list (me especially :evilgrin:) but I want to make a list that wont make people weep.

That said i also dont want cut my own nuts off & think I've got the balance of competitive goodies just right here, only playtesting will tell though.

Jind_Singh
21-10-2009, 17:09
its ok, personally would have liked to see the prince be Khorne marked, armour of khorne, winged horror, immortal fury - as most of your troops are khorne and it would make sense for Khorne to lead the army - plus you get a much needed flier in the list too.
Your choice is also fine as he is harder to kill and adds some magic defence to the game so can go either way.

crazywhiteboydance
22-10-2009, 08:30
I don't think fliers are always necessary in a DoC army, remember a prince is still movement 8, that's all some get to march!

I'm limited on choice for daemon princes at the moment as I only have once for tzeentch & one for Nurgle, although I am despertly after another prince to have as a khornate general. But as for the guy I've chosen he's not too shabby & yeah adds a little more to the magic phase both in offence & defence.

Tzeentch Lord X7
22-10-2009, 16:01
i would drop the nurgle stuff such as the herald and beasts and take flamers and screamers or a tzeench bsb

crazywhiteboydance
22-10-2009, 16:35
All three of those are lovely units, but with my main aim of creating a balanced yet competitve list I don't think Flamers are an appropriate choice.

Also I wanted to make a khorne/nurgle list.

Tzeentch Lord X7
23-10-2009, 02:10
then drop the beasts and take a plaguebearer bunker

crazywhiteboydance
23-10-2009, 08:36
then drop the beasts and take a plaguebearer bunker

Why? The Beasts are just as good at bunkering as PB's. Also a PB block would slow the list down.

Draconian77
23-10-2009, 08:52
I would look into giving the Daemon Prince the "Stream of Bile" upgrade. A very handy gift.

To get the points, maybe drop the Bloodcrusher champion?

crazywhiteboydance
23-10-2009, 09:31
I would look into giving the Daemon Prince the "Stream of Bile" upgrade. A very handy gift.

To get the points, maybe drop the Bloodcrusher champion?

I had thought of stream of bile but unfortunately if I take the trappings he cannot have another Nurgle gift as he can only have 50pts worth & the fury is generic for daemon princes. Also the trappings mean he'll be sticking around alot longer.