- Mark of Nurgle
- Command

Chaos Knights of Nurglex5 280
- Mark of Nurgle
- Command

Chariot of Chaos of Nurgle 150
- Mark of Nurgle

Does that kick A*s enough ???

Should I change the 3 squads of warhouds for a squad of Marauders Horseman ???

GWItheUltimate
22-10-2009, 21:50
Can I put Enchanted shield + Magic Armour ???

Tarian
22-10-2009, 21:53
No, since the Enchanted Shield is also Magic Armour, and no 2 items in the same slot for magic items.

GWItheUltimate
22-10-2009, 22:02
Well.. I have 10 pts free, what should I do with these ???

nzdarkelf
22-10-2009, 22:13
By taking Tzeentch casters in what is meant to be a Nurge army you have basically admitted that Nurgle can't kick A*s by itself!

Ξ H2O Ξ
22-10-2009, 22:15
Just a quick note: Chaos Hounds only cost 6pts each, so 30pts for 5 of the beauties. Also deffinatley keep the hounds over another unit of horsemen.

I wouldn't put MoN on the marauders, horsemen or footies, simply because they are there to die. They are best with MoS if you have them as wizard bunkers/CR units.

On ur BSB perhaps switch ToP for Collar of Khorne, for same 5+ward but also MR2 for, ONLY, 10 points. Also a Strength increasing weapon on him for monster/hero bashing, flail is a wicked choice imo.
Probs drop the champion fom the two Knight units so you might be able to fit in a 3rd unit.

How many points this list supposed to be?? 3,000 roughly I assume.

H2O

Mr.Grey
22-10-2009, 22:19
i prefer nurgle caster, rot, glorius rot, this is how i beat a speedy 1000pt dark elf army, also you probably dont need the marks on you MH, take those off and and add banners, your gonna need all the combat res you can get vs those pesky elves, other than that great stuff, hope you win

GWItheUltimate
22-10-2009, 22:25
Just a quick note: Chaos Hounds only cost 6pts each, so 30pts for 5 of the beauties. Also deffinatley keep the hounds over another unit of horsemen.

I wouldn't put MoN on the marauders, horsemen or footies, simply because they are there to die. They are best with MoS if you have them as wizard bunkers/CR units.

On ur BSB perhaps switch ToP for Collar of Khorne, for same 5+ward but also MR2 for, ONLY, 10 points. Also a Strength increasing weapon on him for monster/hero bashing, flail is a wicked choice imo.
Probs drop the champion fom the two Knight units so you might be able to fit in a 3rd unit.

How many points this list supposed to be?? 3,000 roughly I assume.

H2O

Well I put MoN on marauders beacause last time I face High Elves, they just raped them with regular cheap archer... with MoN, they become really harder to kill... Plus HE troops have in majority 4 ou 5 WS... MoN make marauders harder to kill... But you're point is interesting...

I don't see why i'd put STR weapon on the BSB though... Elves have 3TO all the way... so beside a dragon, there's no need for this, S5 already wound on 2+.

jthdotcom
22-10-2009, 22:26
The exalted BSB can't carry any magic items!?

GWItheUltimate
22-10-2009, 22:30
i prefer nurgle caster, rot, glorius rot, this is how i beat a speedy 1000pt dark elf army, also you probably dont need the marks on you MH, take those off and and add banners, your gonna need all the combat res you can get vs those pesky elves, other than that great stuff, hope you win

Thanks bro... But I don't put MH on my list ?!?

What are you refering ?

Ξ H2O Ξ
22-10-2009, 22:37
If they marauders are being shot at its saving your precious warriors and Knights so i'd let the elves shoot them at normal BS and me to be ITP.

The S7 of your BSB can make chariots go KABOOM! on 1 successful wound, which is always fun, and even elf chariots are s5 with their impact hits.

<EDIT>
why??
p121 WoC book, "Can carry a magic standard (no points limit) but if he does so them he cannot have any other magic items."

Just what i thought might be of use.
H2O

Paraelix
22-10-2009, 22:39

Yes he can. He has no Magic Banner and therefor is allowed to take normal magic items.

Mr.Grey
22-10-2009, 22:50
dont get rid of the war hounds, they will feel useless when you use them, but the buy valuable time to get your other forces in place