PDA

View Full Version : Vamps for a taurnament

gamershell
28-10-2009, 19:10
so i have this taurnament coming up and i need help to create a list with the following models:

Vampirex3 one mounted
5 blood knights fc
6 black knights fc
20 skellys fc
35 zombies
10 ghouls
20 GG fc
4 wraths
3 spirit hosts
10 dire wolves
corpse cart

i was thinking of this for my characters:

Vampire lord + level + master of the black arts + forbidden lore + lord of the dead + walachs bloody hauberk + helm of commandment + sword of battle + tailsman of the lynic = 455 pt
Vampire + infinite hatred + dread knight + blood drinker + the balefire spike = 200 pt
Vampire + red fury + the flayed hauberk + sword of kings = 200

and btw i really want the blood knights in there and i might be able get another pack of either skellys or ghouls

Maoriboy007
28-10-2009, 19:32
so i have this taurnament coming up and i need help to create a list with the following models:

Vampirex3 one mounted
5 blood knights fc
6 black knights fc
20 skellys fc
35 zombies
10 ghouls
20 GG fc
4 wraths
3 spirit hosts
10 dire wolves
corpse cart

i was thinking of this for my characters:

Vampire lord + level + master of the black arts + forbidden lore + lord of the dead + walachs bloody hauberk + helm of commandment + sword of battle + tailsman of the lynic = 455 pt
Vampire + infinite hatred + dread knight + blood drinker + the balefire spike = 200 pt
Vampire + red fury + the flayed hauberk + sword of kings = 200

and btw i really want the blood knights in there and i might be able get another pack of either skellys or ghouls

Sword of might might be better for the Red Fury VAmp, as you really want those wounds with red fury. Unless you have a tactical reason for it, swap out talisman of Lynci for a standard nightmare You lose 360 LoS and 1 Mv and gain +1 Armour and a str 4 attack.

*Doh, didnt see the models limitation. Fair enough*

gamershell
28-10-2009, 20:13
Vampire lord + level + master of the black arts + forbidden lore + lord of the dead + walachs bloody hauberk + helm of commandment + sword of might + tailsman of the lynic = 455 pt
Vampire + infinite hatred + dread knight + blood drinker = 190 pt
Vampire + red fury + the flayed hauberk + sword of battle = 200 pt

ok now my characters look like this, but im unsure what to have in my core