PDA

View Full Version : the rise of Clan Skarr (plog)

Chaos Warlord
29-10-2009, 18:50
The rise of Clan Skarr!

this will be containing ALOT and i mean ALOT of stormvermin & other furry friends within time.

i am going to start by presenting a few colour-schemes i am thinking about
still considering wich to go with.
and this will be the overall colourscheme of the army

please feel free to share your toughts about wich of the two current schemes would be most fitting.
aslo note that i have not given the full attention to the models, only painting the clothes, so this is WIP untill i have chosen wich colour to go with

currently in progress:

2 rat ogres
20 plague monks (will work as gutter runners, when not used as monks)
1 warlord
1 chieftain
2 rat swarms
3 handlers
6 giant rats

----

soon to be ordered

60 stormvermin
20 clanrats
1 doomwheel
4 rat ogres + extras

Nemesis_the_Warlock
29-10-2009, 19:16
Nice PMs. I think that either paint scheme would work.

Going back to the 3rd Ed days I'm sure it was quite common to see PMs in purple and I still have a bit of a soft spot for painting them that way. However, now that I'm old and boring I've started painting my PMs green as I feel that green somehow 'fits in' better with a large skaven hoard as I paint many of my clanrats with green clothing too. Plus it seems to me that in the newer fluff PMs have green robes more often than not.

I guess what I'm trying to say is if you want the PMs to stand out from the crowd go purple. But, if you are planning on having your whole army purple I think that might be a bit too colourful for how I imagine skaven. Then again some clans wear red.