PDA

View Full Version : Equipping a NG Boss on a Cave Squig

Dranthar
30-10-2009, 02:19
Well my goblin army for an upcoming tournament is pretty much sorted, with one exception. How should I equip my Night Goblin Hero riding a Cave squig?

My Current setup;

NG Big Boss - Great Cave Squig, Martogs Best Basha, Guzzlas Battle Brew, LA/Sh - 114

He's pretty much expendible, and will be used to hit any minor inconveniences that happen to be around.

Right now I'm thinking I could;
- Swap the shield and a squig hopper (from my unit of 9) for the enchanted shield,
- Swap Martogs Basha and one of my squig hoppers for the sneaky skewerer and spiteful shield,
- Swap Guzzlas Brew, martogs basha and find 5 pts for the Tricksy trinket and sneaky skewerer.

Any thoughts? I need to submit the list by tomorrow morning (GMT +8 ;) ), so any responses within the next 24 hours would be appreciated!

Knobber
30-10-2009, 04:12
You've got your boss pretty much set up the same way as mine, it may be a safer idea to give him the enchanted shield especially if your gonna be going up against mid-heavy shooting.

rtunian
30-10-2009, 14:14
different builds i use for different purposes:

amulet of protectyness + sneaky skewerer
la/sh + effigy of mork + sneaky skwererer
la/sh + effigy of mork + best basha
amulet of protectyness + itty ring + lucky's dirk

Warlord Ghazak Gazhkull
30-10-2009, 19:46
Mine has wollopa's one hit wunda and the kickin boots it works fine in my oppinion

Greetz

undeadgoblin
02-11-2009, 07:16
Wollopas One Hit Wunda and Tricksy trinket. Most effective, especially when you can kill 500pt+ deamon princes/greater daemons with 125pts worth of goblin tricksyness.