PDA

View Full Version : Imperius Dominatus - 40k blog

Mercer
03-11-2009, 11:03
Hi,

This is my blog, Imperius Dominatus - http://imperiusdominatus.blogspot.com I've recently changed the colour scheme, which I think looks more professional, but I was wondering what others think. I'm also hoping to get a domain name soon too :D

If you want to do a link exchange drop me a message or post below and let me know your blog link ;)

Also, if you have any comments, or battle reports, tactics, pictures or general chit-chat you'd like to share then feel free to e-mail me imperiusdominatus@live.co.uk

Illiterate Scribe
03-11-2009, 12:03
Ouch, that's a difficult to look at site. Can I recommend

- cutting down on a few of the extra features (i.e. non-entry aspects, the blogroll, the 'you may also like' etc), or at least knocking them back a little

- less capslock.

- Some colour to thematically tie the site together? Blogspot still allows you to pick themes, doesn't it?

No offence - the articles are great - but making it a bit less ugly and TEXT TEXT TEXT would work wonders.

Mercer
03-11-2009, 15:45
Thanks for the tips. I'll see what I can cut out.

Where is the capslock?

It does, but not what I want. The colour scheme is like in the admin panel of the blog. It was black before, perhaps I'll change it back. I'll see what I can cut out as well.