PDA

View Full Version : Vampire build

Kravak
04-11-2009, 17:13
Hey all.

i dug out my VC and am jumping back into WHFB. I have a load of ghouls that I plan to run, and a Ncro on horseback conversion im pretty proud of, but no Vamp yet.

Any suggestions on how i should build him? Mounted or no? magic stuff?

Been out of the loop for a while, thanks in advance. :)

Maoriboy007
04-11-2009, 18:47
Dreadknight is a very common bloodline (Mounted fully armoured with lance) reasonably priced and useful.

Leo85
04-11-2009, 20:59
The blooddragon! like poster above or the magic user Vampire. I'm way too in love with the new Vlad/Mannfred/Konrad models so I pretty much use them all the time.

ChaosVC
05-11-2009, 07:35
Hey all.

i dug out my VC and am jumping back into WHFB. I have a load of ghouls that I plan to run, and a Ncro on horseback conversion im pretty proud of, but no Vamp yet.

Any suggestions on how i should build him? Mounted or no? magic stuff?

Been out of the loop for a while, thanks in advance. :)

Necro sucks now a days in 7th Ed. So Your best bet is get a 6th ED Necrach vampire mounted on horse back. The 6 ED chaos lord nurgle daemonic mount would look nice with a 6th ED necrach lord on it.

Toads77
05-11-2009, 07:57
Necromancers don't suck, they just have a different role now. They make excellent scroll caddies and know one of the three spells that you pick, you are guaranteed that spell that you need. The best spell that they should know, Vanhel's Danse Macabre it has many uses and is a game winning spell. Or could go with the danse spam approch load him up with 2 powerstones and spam danse when you really need it.

ChaosVC
05-11-2009, 08:18
Necro sucks= cannot take Necro lord like in 6th Ed like what the OP would want in 7th ED.