PDA

View Full Version : Anyone own a Armorcast Warhound?

11-11-2009, 01:48
How does it go together. Does it fit well? Was any pinning required. Looking at picking one up for about 250 brand new all the arm options unpainted/unassembled. Is this a good deal.

rabblerouser
11-11-2009, 02:45
Is it an original or a recast?

Jackmojo
11-11-2009, 02:48
Its about median for price, I've seen them go for as cheap as $150 on eBay with only two arms (and just extra arms for as little as $20) but I've also seen them go for more. Assembly wise they're very simple only a half dozen parts or so, and resin is easy to shave to fit. Pinning/might be required depends on if you base it or not and what sort of glue mostly.

Jack

Tethylis
11-11-2009, 03:44
I have a few armorcast titans, they are all very simple to put together. They come with a few screw holes pre-drilled in legs, arms, ect and a selection of bolts that you simply screw in. IIRC warhound only has 5 parts to assemble. I put together an Eldar Phantom just yesterday, it took about 3-4 mins :D

Sleazy
11-11-2009, 08:59
Tethylis is correct they are very easy. They are basically scale ups from the epic models (tho the AC hounds legs are separate). I have the reaver and it had 8 or 9 bits in total.

Jackmojo
11-11-2009, 11:03
Speaking of the Reaver, you may or may not be aware but its weapons are identical to the Warhound's. So if you get a second titan later you can make sure to get different guns.

Jack