PDA

View Full Version : Goats and Cows and Bears Oh My!

Bingo the Fun Monkey
13-11-2009, 07:47
Well, after digging out my beasts of chaos and cutting them up, re-posing, green-stuffing, bitz-box raiding, and mixing the paints I want to use for my army, I've begun thinking about my actual list and the storyline behind my army. As I'm not particularly crazy about any of the gods, I'm going Undivided. I've modeled a lot of my beasts to have lots of mutations and really wanted to strike the Dark Heart of the forest feel.

Anyway, rant aside, has anyone used a Great Bray Shaman with two other Shamans all with Beast lore and taking Bears Anger by default? I like the idea of being able to turn my shamans or another model into a "bear" (I'm contemplating modeling versions of these for when the spell is cast). Is it too many points for a RiP spell? I think it could be pretty nifty as long as my herds can get the jump on the enemy before they can dispell it.

sulla
13-11-2009, 10:12
To be honest, if I went with that much magic, I probably couldn't resist taking the (broken) lore of slaanesh. Beast shamen are good enough fighters against anything they would ever want to be in combat against and bear's anger won't help them vs most of the stuff they don't want to be up against.

shadow hunter
13-11-2009, 10:36
You could use The bearman model (cant remember his name) from the regimants of renown. I Quite like the model.

Condottiere
13-11-2009, 10:39
That would be Beorg.

StefDa
13-11-2009, 10:56
Beorg Bearstruck.

shadow hunter
13-11-2009, 14:39
That's it. Been a while, and couldn't remember. I loved using him and his unit as ally's for my Skaven. packed a decent punch in combat.