PDA

View Full Version : Flee Mechanics

Gonzoyola
15-11-2009, 07:43
Hey guys.

I needed to get some clarification on how movement works when fleeing as a charge reaction. e.g. A unit charging the front teetering on the left flank. Do you somehow realign your unit to this unit and run directly away or do you flee directly back from where you are.

I am sorry if this question is not specific enough but I could probably use an elaboration on all the finer points of fleeing

Tykinkuula
15-11-2009, 09:47
If you flee, you flee directly away from the center of the involved enemy unit with highest Unit Strength. That'd be along a line from the said center through your fleeing unit's center. After this, if your unit continues fleeing, it runs towards your own table edge.

edit: oopsie, as a charge reaction? Well, same thing. Directly away from the charging enemy unit.

narrativium
15-11-2009, 09:49
The line of flight runs from the centre of your opponent's charging unit to the centre of your fleeing unit. Turn the fleeing unit to face directly along this line, then move. Your opponent's unit must now also wheel to face directly along this line; determine whether the fleeing unit is caught, or whether other units are in the way, and act appropriately.