PDA

View Full Version : Titillating Dilusions

GWItheUltimate
16-11-2009, 03:17
Does the unit affected can still use their remaining move after they reach the illusion ?

GWItheUltimate
16-11-2009, 11:41
That's a spell from Slaneesh Lore by the way....

So does anybody know ?

nosferatu1001
16-11-2009, 11:55
If they ahve to move as fast as possible towards it, then moving away from it (which is what you do if you move after reaching it) seems to not be allowed

If, however, there is a caveat about the illusion ending as soon as they reach it then yet they probably can move away.

GWItheUltimate
16-11-2009, 15:41
If they ahve to move as fast as possible towards it, then moving away from it (which is what you do if you move after reaching it) seems to not be allowed

If, however, there is a caveat about the illusion ending as soon as they reach it then yet they probably can move away.

Ya it's either you can move the remaining move after reaching the point or not... but I just don't know !

I don't think they could charge pass the illusion though ?!?

wolf40k
16-11-2009, 15:51
Ah! The MAGIC PIZZA spell! I haven't seen it used since the new chaos warriors book came out, ( I don't know any one you uses beast of chaos anymore)

We have always played it as you you stop at the illusion and can't move from that spot until the spell is dispelled or the caster casts another spell.

stripsteak
16-11-2009, 16:00
Ah! The MAGIC PIZZA spell! I haven't seen it used since the new chaos warriors book came out, ( I don't know any one you uses beast of chaos anymore)

We have always played it as you you stop at the illusion and can't move from that spot until the spell is dispelled or the caster casts another spell.

Touching the spot dispels the spell. i would say once you reach the spot the spell ends, so if you have movement left you can use it. i don't see anything in the spell to indicate otherwise.