-plague chanter

-plague censer bearer x5
-plague chanter

-total special 384

Total army 2248

so any advice on whether this army will work

Mini-J
17-11-2009, 07:30
not sure on that as I'm yet to buy the current army book. but it certainly looks like a nice army. Pestilen is my favorite clan also so my army will probably look something like that, tho I'm thinking I will include one of those plague furnaces i keep hearing about.

KayazyAssassin
17-11-2009, 09:05
yea i like the rules and the model so im definitely going to bring one or two to start this new army it might even accompany a screaming bell or maybe three plague furnaces and a screaming bell how scary would that be

tricker53
17-11-2009, 10:08
plague censers on your furnaces is suicide. youll be hitting 15 of your own models with the T tests, killing 2.5 a turn. switch them to flails immediately.

generally people dont take plague censer champions; only more plague censer bearers.

if you get 6 more plague monks into your 2 furnace pushers you can get 42 equivalent models in there, which makes neatly for 6 ranks by 7 files.

i think the storm banner would greatly benefit this list. your magic is very short ranged, and besides it you have almost no other ranged damage dealers.

assassin looks out of place, and so do the globadiers. everything else is distinctly pestilens except those units. if you tryed really hard i reckon you could drop these guys and get a 3rd furnace.

Killboss
18-11-2009, 04:55
Yeah, get rid of those plauge censers, they're terrible (on furnace Priests.) Other then that, i think its a pretty good list. I honestly don't think the Globardiers are "out of place" because they kill things with poisonous diseasieness. I will agree that the assasin is out of place however.

I think you should ditch the Plauge Chanters for some more Monks.

The Boy Harker
18-11-2009, 11:44
might have read it wrong, but i think that only one plague monk unit can carry a magic banner, so id drop one of the banners and add extra monks to the unit.

rules wise the assassin doesnt fit and the globadiers are so/so, but if your set on including them, you could convert the models to look disease ridden etc, and state in your army back ground was that the assasin dipped his blades in the plague cauldron etc then you could get around it that way.