PDA

View Full Version : 2k skaven list (7th ed)

outbreak
18-11-2009, 22:12
Well this is the list i'm likely to being running until i get my hellpit abomb up and running (will most likely look at dropping the priest/ogres/a slave unit/weeping blade/a clannie unit to fit this guy in)

CHARACTERS:
1 grey seer
skalm
foul pendant

1 chieftan
bsb
weeping blade
rival hide talisman
shield

1 warlock engineer
lvl 1
dispell scroll
warp-energy condenser

1 plague priest
level 2
additonal hand weapon
poison

CORE:
20 slaves
music

20 slaves
music

20 slaves
music

20 slaves
music

30 clanrats
full command
sheilds

30 clanrats
full command
shields

30 clanrats
full command
shields

SPECIAL:
30 plague monks
full command
plague banner

6 plague censers

4 rat ogres
2 packmasters

RARE:
1 doomwheel

TOAL - 1999

Killboss
19-11-2009, 06:13
Well, right away, the only change i'd make is dropping 2 of the slave units (that's just too many) and the musicians, honestly, they'll probably either win a combat (just) or (and most likely) they'll be smashed. When they flee from the aformentioned smashing, they'll explode and the musican will be no help. Wth these points, i'd get another unit of 5 PCB. Or maybe 2 more rat ogers or something like that. But i think that's too many slaves.

Alternativly, you could use the point to get 4x25 Clan Rat units. I think that'd work quite well.

beaumontbrawler
19-11-2009, 07:04
The list is solid, although I never give my BSB a magic weapon, as he's always headed for the back of the unit ASAP.

Lord Norton
19-11-2009, 15:53
it's not very easy to put the bsb in the back of the unit these days... he can't do it voluntarily, he has to refuse a challenge.

So unless you are playing WOC nonstop, nobody will challenge and he'll get stuck fighting.

Killboss
19-11-2009, 18:59
That's why mine has a warlock augmented weapon and pet rat, to kill those stoopid bearded-things and WoC. (Kepp the weapon, unless you REALLY need a banner)

outbreak
19-11-2009, 20:57
Well i disagree with the too many slaves comment (personal opinion i'll be using them as frenzy guards, warp lightening absorbers and fleeing bait) muso is on slaves so after i voluntarily flee charges if i'm within general range a +1 to rally would help alittle for the points cost, The weeping blades on my BSB are an item i was considering dropping i just struggled to find somewhere to dump those points. General consensus seems to be an ok list with mainly just personal playstyle differences so i think i'll run it and work out what works and what doesn't for me

Killboss
20-11-2009, 02:05
Well, i can't argue personal preferance, so i'll have to let that go....

Foegnasher
20-11-2009, 04:16
it's a solid list.

give it a whirl and let us know how it goes.