PDA

View Full Version : who is going to ard boyz finals

lopezpie
19-11-2009, 04:21
just saying cant wait to get out there i have never been to chicago so im looking forward to that.

and bring your game and a good attitude and lets have some fun.

so who is going?

ChaosVC
19-11-2009, 05:44
A you sure you want to go to a place where every bloke is ard below the belt 24 7?

TheSanityAssassin
19-11-2009, 05:48
Our local champ isn't bothering. Content with his 3k of Skaven, there's no real need to go to Chicago...even though I'm frighteningly sure he would win. (he took a fluffy list to Semis, and still got 3 massacres against cheesefests)

Ixquic
19-11-2009, 14:15
Two other finalists and myself are carpooling up there then sharing a room to save money. Gonna be an 10-11 hour drive but haven't had a road trip in ages so it should be fun if not exhausting. I'm curious how many people are actually going to be playing there since it seems like they went out of their way to give certificates to people who could go (got asked by the semi-organizer if I needed to pass it to the next person in line for it). I'm sure there will be last minute changes of heart. Unless it's REALLY cool this will probably be the only time I'd do this but I want to say I've done it at least once.

Gonna see a ton of demons from the looks of it. Should be fun but I really hope I don't have to play my friend's Empire list again.

Finnigan2004
19-11-2009, 14:35
Nah, it was too far for me to go to the semi finals, so I can't go anyhow. Round 1 was fun though.

lopezpie
19-11-2009, 17:40
Two other finalists and myself are carpooling up there then sharing a room to save money. Gonna be an 10-11 hour drive but haven't had a road trip in ages so it should be fun if not exhausting. I'm curious how many people are actually going to be playing there since it seems like they went out of their way to give certificates to people who could go (got asked by the semi-organizer if I needed to pass it to the next person in line for it). I'm sure there will be last minute changes of heart. Unless it's REALLY cool this will probably be the only time I'd do this but I want to say I've done it at least once.

Gonna see a ton of demons from the looks of it. Should be fun but I really hope I don't have to play my friend's Empire list again.

you know im hoping i dont have to play the same armies i typically play.... woc brets, ogre kingdoms, high elves..... hopefully i get to play some diffrent people

and i agree i wanna go at least once as well, just to do it

Lordsaradain
19-11-2009, 18:31
I like polls. ;)

wena
24-11-2009, 18:33
I went and had a blast. Probably my last long distance tourny (except maybe Vegas) but am really glad I took the 3 1/2 hour flight and trip. Great players overall and lots of fun...

Ixquic
24-11-2009, 19:52
Which army were you?

wena
24-11-2009, 20:25
I was the sixth place High Elves...

Troah
24-11-2009, 21:40
I would go if it wouldn't be a complete waste...and if I knew exactly what it was besides a random tournament.