PDA

View Full Version : Apoc Formations

Nullius
21-11-2009, 07:24
Hey guys, I'm sure the answer to this question will be generally 'no' but does anyone know any third party websites where I can still buy apoc formations like the space marine company? I miss when GW actually...idk.. let you SAVE money through their bulk deals. That new 1066$ space marine box doesnt save you a gorram penney >.<.

carldooley
21-11-2009, 07:39
keeping in mind that this is probably going to get yanked unless you remove your criticism of GW, the wonderful thing about the apoc formations was that they were actually money savers. As such they were bought up for the simple fact that they could be broken up and sold piecemeal for a profit. because of this, they are going to be very hard to find unless you make a habit of lurking on eBay. as an example, only on account of costumer loyalty did my independent retailer hold onto the new space hulk game for a week before putting it on eBay on account that he was selling it for 99USD in store when he could have gotten 150USD easy for it on eBay.

grissom2006
21-11-2009, 10:58
Your not going to get them without looking on ebay really as they went OOP. Or you will just have to find a really good indi store that runs a offer that comes close to what GW had offered.