PDA

View Full Version : Warbans / Campaigns

TAW
21-11-2009, 10:49
Hey I was looking through some variant rules like warbands and so fourth and I was wondering if A)They're still valid? and B)What other kinhds of variants are there out there like this.

My gaming group is looking for a set of rules for a campaign that starts at a relatively low point cost and developes through territory control or th like to larger forces.

Im not sure if other people have seen the recent bluetable painting videos that quickly references to the campaign and owning territories for each army but thats kinda what I was looking for.

Any help would be appreciated thanks.

rtunian
21-11-2009, 17:27
warbands rules are certainly valid. i'm sure there are some places that might need minor tweaks, but by and large the warbands rules work in 7th ed. there is also the general's compendium, which i think is also from 6th, that has scenarios and campaign infos gallore.

tarrasque
21-11-2009, 23:38
and even GW them self says you just have to give them the finger and make up our own rules. so way not use what there is and have a good campain whit your own rules just write every tweak you do on a place everybody has acses to it to remove confusion

TAW
22-11-2009, 03:10
So there's no real rulesets that people could give me that they've used or anything?

tarrasque
22-11-2009, 10:11
try this mby you are luckeyhttp://www.warseer.com/forums/search.php?searchid=1723911