PDA

View Full Version : Orc Choppa:

Lanparth
23-11-2009, 10:58
Back in sixth edition, the Orc Army Book said that if a model had two Choppas (two close combat weapons) they lost the benefits of the "Choppa" special rule.

I'm reading through my current army book, and I don't see a real sign of, well, the same thing. So does that mean if the Orcs have 2 hand weapons/choppas, that they still get the bonus's of a choppa in 7th ed?

sulla
23-11-2009, 11:11
Pg 18 of your armybook, in the Wargear section titled Choppa. All the answers you need are there. :)

Lanparth
23-11-2009, 11:40
Thanks dude. Just needed some clarity. Already read that page, just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything. Thats a pretty big difference from last time around (well liked by me however :P)

Elfboy
23-11-2009, 12:15
Out of interest, what special rules do choppas have?

Avian
23-11-2009, 12:25
Hand weapon. +1 S in the first round of combat for models on foot.

So it's a slightly better morning star for infantry only.

EvC
23-11-2009, 12:43
Thanks dude. Just needed some clarity. Already read that page, just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything. Thats a pretty big difference from last time around (well liked by me however :P)

You can probably assume that every time a new rulebook says something different to an old one, that the new rule is correct and the old one obselete ;)